Finding injectable lipotropics
I have injecting myself with B12 every few days.  I don't feel any different and haven't noticed any weight loss.  I have since learned that the B12 alone is not enough.  My doctor injects B12 with Lipotropics, but I cannot seem to find this combination in a injectable form.  Does anyone know where this can be obtained?

Thanks.
No, I get mine at the Dr $15 a week and its already mixed with B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Cyano/B12, Methionine, Inositol, Cloline and Lidocaine and its called Lipotropic Plus. But just as the Dr said the first area you will see the weight loss is in the area with less fat. For me it was my fingers, ankles. wrist, calf and my rib cage area. And 2morrow it'll be a month. I have lost 17lbs on the shot and 18 on my own before the shot. I will not lie I hardly exercise. I do work 2 jobs which require me to walk all day and I might hit the treadmill/clothes hanger once or twice a week. But I feel great, I really do. I changed my eating habits about a year ago (no snacks in the house unless its healthy), drink plenty of water(no soda or juices at all) and I do plan to get more exercise so when I reach my goal I won't easily gain it all back. Good luck on finding the shots!
I have done some investigating and found this combo. Go to: http://www.zalmo.com/vitamins.html and click on: Multivitamin BePlex Forte.  I spoke with another gal, and she says this works great...I just ordered mine!  Hope this helps!
How many times a week?  You said $15 per week, so I am assuming that is also how many shots you are getting as well?  Also, what is the lidocaine for?  Isn't that used for pain?

I'm really not sure what each ingredient is for. Some med are used to treat a variety of things. I only take one shot per week or $15. I have no complaints(yet). I have lots of energy and I feel great.
Where in Georgia? I would love to give myself shots because I work 2 jobs and don't have time to go once a week to the clinic. I'm in Atlanta and Roswell alot(kids are with their father until the 26th)
I never heard of Lidocaine being part of the ingredents of the Lipo shot.  And Lidocaine is for pain.

They also have lipo tablets: that consist of Vit C, B-1,B-2,B-6,B-12, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Cholin, Inositol, Paba, and Folic Acid.

No Lidocaine!!!
Lidocaine just as any other meds can be used for more than one thing I'm sure of
try delightmedical
I have just moved to the Houston area.  Is there a clinic where I can get B12 with Lipotropics.  I have never tried it but I am getting desperate to rid myself of these unwanted pounds.
where can i find the tabs?
Please understand, Lipotropics will not help you lose weight in a permanent fashion. Only works with behavioral changes and if done alone is very temporary if it works. Do you see yourself doing shots every week for the rest of your life. Must find the underlying reason for the weight problem and work on that.

DrGonzo
Don't know if you are still around but just had to chime in.  The b12 alone can be wonderful especially if you have a b12 deficiency (which many of us do) - but the trick are the three "Lipotropics" - Methione, Inositol, and Choline.  These three amino acids are used by the liver to metabolize fat - use it and burn it.  So...  IF you are working out you see the weight come of faster.  I am thrilled to be only 8 lbs away from my goal.  I did the first 20 lbs on my own without the injections then I got totally stuck even though I was working out and eating sensibly.  I started going to a clinic to get the shots twice a week and have acupuncture once a wee.  The first week I lost 4 more lbs!

As dronzo states though you have to get honest and make changes.  

The best,
Celi
Where can you get these?  Can you get them online?  How much are they?
Sorry for all the questions but I am desperate for something that will work to help me keep losing weight.  I have lost 15 lbs already but am stuck :-(

Betty
I just started on the B 12 Lipo injections and diet program. Physician supervised in Houston. After a week, I looks like by my scale about 5 pounds lost HOWEVER, I am shrinking pretty fast. My pants are getting very loose and I am not feeling bloated all over anymore.
I found a doc by searching the net, try weight loss clinics, lipo b injections, bariatrics doctors, etc....be sure and include your city on each search, you should find someone in your area.

Good Luck
I read your post and totally agree with you!  I've used different things in the past to lose weight, only to gain it back.  Then a year ago I started the B12 with Lipotropics injections.  But with it I also (1) changed my calorie intake, (2) increased my water intake, and (3) exercised at least 30 minutes daily.  I realized I had to do MY part in it all, otherwise it would all come right back on.  My doctor in Georgia has honestly been a God-send for me.  Since I suffer from Hashimoto's the weight has been a really hard thing to battle.  
You are just so right-on with the fact that we're fooling ourselves if we think we can just use something to get the weight off and without changing our eating habits and lifestyles expect it to stay off... that's simply not going to happen.
I keep hearing about a doctor in georgia... What is the name of the doctor? Is it just a clinic or is it a bariatrics doctor? Desperate to find some where to get these shots that the actual visit will be covered by insurance.
the lipo tablets to they do the same thing as the injection? If so where can you buy them?