Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HCG AND TRAVEL TO MEXICO

I'm going to start HCG in mid-march and will be traveling to Mexico the 1st week of April.  How can I travel with HCG?  Do I keep it in my carry-on or with my regular luggage?  Does it have to be chilled?  Once I am in Mexico I have access to a fridge.  I don't want to wait until I get back I would love to lose weight before I go!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can you stick with the diet in Mexico? I know traveling in the US it makes it a bit easier, but Mexico? I'm not sure I could do that.. Why don't you call the clinic or company you got the Hcg from and as see how long it can stay out of the fridge. They may have the answer to that.. The only other thing is I would make sure you have prescription from the Dr. for going through the airport or border.  Just in case you bag is searched.

Good Luck
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your help.  My husband is from Mexico and we dont have to go to restaurants all that much.
Helpful - 0
Well that helps being able to cook for your self...
Helpful - 0
Hi, I am on the hcg injections and traveled within the US in December.  I checked with airport security before I left and they told me that if I have the syringes with me without a prescription (which you don't get really for hcg) that they will detain me and my syringes until the "substance" can be identified.  UGH

So my Dr. gave me Lipo-B pills to take with me.  They work in a similar manner to the hcg injections, just not as aggressively.  They are in a bottle like a supplement, don't require a prescription and I had no problem at all.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.