Weight Loss Alternatives Community

HCG INJECTIONS IN ARIZONA????

I live in mesa arizona and cant find anyone who does the hcg injections..im wanting to do the siemens weight loss protocol and i know i can handle the 500 calorie diet and i already eat organic and never ever eat fast food or hardly ever go out to eat. So my diet is great but i cant seem to get off these last 45 pounds from my baby. i can starve myself and lose weight but it doesnt last. I  used to be 115 pounds at 19 then gained 40 pounds and right before i got pregnant i did a clense and went 100% organic and lost 25 pounds in 2 months...then got pregnant and gained 80 pounds!! really sucked..i had gestational diabetes and didnt know it though. Sooo ive tried clensing and eating organic again and my body isnt responding like it did before. So i really need a clinic in mesa,chandler,tempe,gilbert,queen creek, or maybe phoenix if its not too far. I want the hcg shots though and not just b12. any help?????????????? thank you
candace
wow 9 pounds! thats awesome i will call them thank you!!
candace
Are you sure thats the right number? I called it and it had some random answering machine that just said please leave ur number and had no company name. thanks
candace
when i saw you at rose's retirement party i thought you looked amazing. i have been wondering what the heck you were doing .. not just your wieght but yourskin looks great too

im going to lipodissolve

lets keep this between us
its embarrassing for me.
LOL
I have heard Medshape in Mesa, AZ is starting the whole program for hcg injections.
The hcg injections can be shipped to you from a clinic called Altmed in Greensboro, NC.  They require you to send labwork and fill out a history sheet.  I started the program 4 weeks ago and am down 28lbs!  It's amazing and it works!  My cousin lives in Virginia and she has her supplies shipped to her.  It cost $300 for five weeks and B12 is added to the hcg injections.  They give you a diet that provides more than 500 calories and you eat every two hours.  Call them at ******* tell them Michelle sent you!  Good luck with your weight loss goals...eating often works a lot better than starving yourself!
There is Conrad Hicks, Md at the Phoenix Rejuvenation Center (Awatuchee) or better yet Wellspring in Scottsdale, I believe. Good Luck! Down 13 lbs in 15 days. You can always do it yourself and have a doctor prescribe HcG.
I have heard a lot of negative and unethical issues with Medshape in Mesa.  I would really question some of their advice and they don't even have a doctor that you see all the time.
I live in Gilbert, Arizona and would like to purchase HCG from someplace other than Medshape.  Any other suggestions?
THANKS
There is a great doctor in Chandler who does the HCG protocol.
His name is Dr Theo Christodolokis and he is located at alma school and chandler.  I just lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks on the diet.
Can I e-mail you some questions I have about the protocol?  
My e-mail is: ***@****.  E-mail me if it is okay
THANKS
I actually go to Medshape and they have been wonderful.  They have multiple locations in the valley and actually have a Naturopath Physician there full time and an actual MD on staff.  They are a very big organization.  I would trust them all the way!  You should see their clinic.  They are packed all the time and  really impressive before and after collection of their patients.  I have lost 73 pounds in 4 months.  I am so happy with them.  I think alot of other physicians are jealous because the clinic does so well.
My husband is looking to start this program and we went to MedShape in Mesa for an initial consultation.  Since then they have been very unorganized and not quite at the level of professionalism we would expect for the $$ they charge for the program.  Do you go to the one in Mesa or Phx?
He called today (to leave a message since they are closed on Mon.) and their mailbox was full.