HCG Protocol

I have been on the HCG Protocal for almost four weeks and have not achieved the expected results. I have been following the prescibed diet and HCG injection instructions to the letter.

I live in Houston, Texas and have been working with a clinic in Colorado Springs.  Is there a clinic in Houston that provides the HCG protocal.  Perhaps support in my local area would achieve the desired results.

Cancel
201 Answers
Page 1 of 11
Are you following the protocol to a T?  Are you using conditioner or lotion?  I'd review the protocol again.  The original HCG Diet protocol is published at hcgdietinfo.com.  

I'm just finishing my first week tomorrow, I'm down 6 lbs and 2 inches around my waist.  The first 2 days I lost a whole inch!  The third and fourth days, I had too many strawberries and used conditioner and didn't lose anything.  The other thing that helped up the loss was adding 15 minutes of exercise when I first wake up in the morning.  I lose by the end of the day if I do that!

Celest
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I, too, am a little discouraged but went back and read Dr. Simeom's Protocol and found that mushrooms and little low calorie items (ground turkey) are probably what I'm doing wrong.  I have NHW's diet and am now going to try this week with only Dr. Simeon's list.  We'll see if it makes a difference.  I only lost 1 lbs over the entire week of strict 500 calories and lots of walking and biking.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I too haven't lost ..discouraging..  I ahve read many post by people losing and they use moisturizer..or what ever  the vice is.  I have been strict too...and nothing.  I don't get it?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can someone tell me where I can get Dr. Simeons weight loss protocol?  I've been looking and cannot seem to locate it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nieesie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I started the HCG 2wks ago and have lost 16lbs, ..the diet has changed a little, allowing more options, but I still stay away from the starchy foods, because I know I wouldn't see the results, my body does not do well with carbs, so I'm sticking to no more than 800 calories, some days its 500, drinking LOTS of water 3-32oz a day.   I'm so thankful to have found Transformations Weight Loss in Lake Mary.   I'm in St Augustine Fl, so they will mail the HCG to me, very convenient, and the shots,... nothing to them, such tiny needles can't even feel them, so thats nice.  But anyone out there having problems losing weight, HCG is a miracle, don't understand why more doctors are not recommending it to their patients, much safer than some of the diet pills out there.  Then after you reach your goal weight, just make up your mind to change your eating habits for life, I know I am, I never want to gain my weight back ever again. I'll stick to the maintenance during the week and have my free day on the weekend, ..has to work, and I'll still continue to drink my water.  I have 45-50lbs to lose total, so I'm taking it 10lbs at a time.  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I feel the original HCG is the best, ...stick to the veggies, no oils, weigh your meat, and veggies,  stick to chicken or fish, and DRINK YOUR WATER, thats very important.  I work in a call center so didn't know how I could do that, ...but I made it work, I'll drink my first 32oz in the mornings before I leave for work, then drink one on the way home, then another in the evening, ...works great, sometimes I may drink more. If you drink it quickly it will work like a water pill.  May want to limit the breadsticks and melba toast, I only eat one a day, no more than that.  Good Luck, .. don't give up, you'll get there!!

Blessings,
Vicki
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1500 IU of HCG received Saturday, how do I mix 'dry'? No pre-mix in advance for me, many of the dieters I have correspondeded to,  have huge hunger and stress problem after 8-10 days.  The HCG looses its potency when pre-mixed - see Dr. Simeon - it desintegrates after 64 HOURS when diluted.  So I am mixing every morning my HCG with water. However I use 1500 iu vials divided by 10, that's 150 iu each less a little spill, I should be okay for 125 iu recommended by Dr. Simeon.  

Anyone else who does want to pre-mix their HCG to preserve full potency?  My local pharmacies did not want to give me bacteriostatic water, and the pharmacists looked at me 'funny'.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am into week 6 of the protocol.  I started the day after Easter at 161.5 and today I am 138.  I use KT's diet.  I have found that the weight loss is slowing down.  For the first 4 weeks on the program, I was losing 5 lbs per week.  Last
week only 3.  Hcg is a miracle.  It would have taken me 4ever to lose what I have with alot of exercise.  All I do now now is walk my dogs an hour a day!
Try Keven's diet. Not alot of choices but the weight comes off.

Good Luck!

Vikki
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can you give me the contact information to the clinic you are working with in Colorado Springs?
***@****
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am very happy that I found this thread.
I too am having disappointing results on the Hcg.  I have been on the program for 5+weeks and have only lost 12 pounds.  Could I be undereating?  I am following NHW's protocol.  I have not been exercising and am feeling very mushy.  Maybe that is my problem?  According to KT you do not need to exercise while on hcg.  Has any one tried anything additional to be of help like lipotrophics or phentermine?  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Everyone,  I started with the NHW for the 1st 4 weeks and lost 20 lbs. I ordered HCG from the internet and it took a long time to arrive so I was off the protocol for 3 weeks and did not follow the diet. I gained 8 lbs but my measurements did not increase. When my HCG came in I went back on the program an I lost 9 lbs that week. I started at 191 and I am now 169 plus I have lost 26 1/2 inches. I can't beleive that I have achieved this much success. I want to lose 15 more lbs. I am 59 and I did not give up my face creams and I also had a perm so I look as good as I feel.
I am sticking to the 500 cal diet with no sugar, starch, or oil. But I live in Phoenix AZ and will not give up my skincare creams. They are from Poland and have fewer chemicals and no colors so and they keep my skin moist and less wrinkled.
I actually wore a bathing suit last week to help my grandson in his swimming class and my daughter said WOW Mom you look great. I am pumped.
I love this protocol.
Jody
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can you tell me what site you ordered from? How long did it take to get it? How much you are doing, and how often? Was it expensive? Sorry about all the questions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Has anyone found a Dr. or a place to get  hCG in the St. Louis area.  I live close to Six Flags.  I would be very appreciative of any info.  thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm in Flagstaff and am interested in knowing what safe place to obtain and any other helpful info
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Does anyone know of a HCG clinic near Cleveland, OH? I would appreciate any comments!  ... Even those clinics in nearby states. Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
im extremely interested in starting this protocol, but i love to weight lift & am committed to my training. i dont want to lose the muscle strength iv worked so hard to achieve...can i continue to work out while on this protocol? thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can someone tell me of a doctor/clinic in Colorado Springs, CO?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can you tell me who you are using in Colorado Springs?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Where did you find a doctor in Phoenix to start this program with? I am very interested in starting this program. kate
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
In Phoenix, ther eis Medshape weight loss clinic that does the original Dr. Simeons protocal.  I have been getting the injections now for almost a month.  26 pounds down.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Take responsibility and be ... Comment
Jan 14
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Jan 14
Blank
Gigi2328 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jan 01
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Blank
Blank
Arlington, VA
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Blank