A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members
287016 tn?1194138575

HCG Recipes

Hi,

I've seen some folks mentioning adding some recipe ideas to a thread here, but I haven't seen one yet....so lets have some recipes here!

I'm expecting my HCG to arrive in the mail by the end of the week and I need some good ideas for what to eat. I typically don't eat any seafood except shrimp, so I'm hoping I don't get too sick of grilled chicken too fast.... ok go!
5 Responses
Try broiling some chicken in lemon juice with Mrs. Dash Salt Free Hot & Spicy seasoning over romaine lettuce, YUMMY.  I am a big salad girl and that did it for me.!  I also would use that same recipe with salad shrimp.  There were a lot of them in the salad.

By the way, once in a while, eat 100 grams of protein right before you go to bed.  You might lose almost 1.8 pounds the next morning.  I did that often.  I would wait though until you have done the VLCD for at least a week.
I'm on phase 3 now, but I still eat phase 2 foods, I just eat more protein and extra fruit.  Good luck

I would love to start a Phase 3 Recipe thread.  ANy good recipes out there?  I tried the organic eggplant parm tonight.  It's the first time I've eaten organic cheese since starting this diet.  I hope the scale is nice to me.  It's made with organic tomato sauce and organic cheese.  No bread crumbs, eggs, or oil.  It was out of this world.!
287016 tn?1194138575
i think i'll be eating a lot of salad too....
i'd like to avoid paying 40 bucks for that recipe book, but i might have to! i'm not a creative cooker!
i might also have to get a new scale because mine is just ounces i think...
411982 tn?1202348304
I have started a little page of recipes on my new site at HCGCoach dot com
I have pudding, soup & smoothies almost daily...YUM!
40 lbs down & 40 to go!  Preparing to start Round 3 next week:)
Blessed, healthy, prosperous & free be,
Shalom
Try this site:
hcgrecipes.blogspot.com

I found some great recipes there.  I agree 40.00 for the book seems a bit high to me.
Does anyone know how much protein should be eaten with each meal?  I am hearing mixed amounts.  Also when I searched for free recipes there were about 250 calories in one meal.  That seems rather high considering that you are only supposed to have 500 in one day. Thanks
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.