HCG Shots in Jacksonville, FL

I am wanting HCG shots, does anyone know a doctor in or around Jacksonville Fl that does them
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am a distributor and independent consultant for Omnitrition.  We have HCG in oral form that comes as part of the Omni Drops program with personal support to help understand the food program and to insure optimum success in losing AND keeping the weight off.  Feel free to email me for more information or to order product that will ship direct to you.  ***@****  I have lost 78# in less than 6 months.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
If you are not concerned about having a doctor monitor you.  I have heard that you can order hcg over the internet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community