Weight Loss Alternatives Community

HCG miracle

It is the morning after day 3(after first day of 500 cal diet) of the HCG diet and my scale says I lost 2.5 pounds!!! I dont know if it is water weight loss or what but losing any weight for me has been impossible. I am 37 and I have a thyroid disorder.  I have tried everything just to lose a pound and this is the first time it has happened in so long. So, I just wanted to share this so I may encourage anyone who is considering this to go for it.  I am going to stick to the diet(no cheating) excercise 4 days per week, drink tons of H2O, and pray :) I wish all of you good luck and health.
good for you and i wish you the best with your weight loss journey!
THANK YOU for your encouragement. Im feeling really positive.  Thank you and good luck to you.
you are very welcome. i really like this site, People here are so helpful and encouraging.Its nice having the support.
CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss...I myself is still doing phase 1 and reading everyone's progress has made me want to start phase 2 already...keep it up...and keep us posted...

Nette
Thank you.  I will definately post my progress( if the progress continues) I hope it does.  Good luck to you.
DO NOT SAY IF!!! Stay very positive  and say I AM LOSING WEIGHT !! and it does help if you say what your ideal weight will be .Like in KT book i say i weigh 145.And say it over and over again through the day.It works. even though i weigh 188. I lost 6lbs so far in phase 1. But please stay positive "IF " is not in your vocabulary.
you are so right.  I AM making progress and I will stay positive and focused, no more if's.  I lost 1.5 more pounds today!!! This is the most incredible thing ever.  I never thought I could see my scale move down ward again. I started at 161(im only 5'4) and my goal is to get to 130.  So I will stick to it and stay positive. Thank you for your encouragement. Congrats on your progress. Continued  Good luck to you!
I've been on the protocol for 3 days and have lost 10.3 lbs.  I'm using the oral form of hCG.  It's not as bad as I thought, but I do get hungry from time to time.  Apparently the first few days are the hardest.  
Doing great!!!!!I cant wait to start phase 1. Keep us posted on your progress.!!
You are doing awesome !! i love hearing these progress reports!!
where did you get the oral hcg?
I have been buying all the things I need to start Phase 1.  I started the Cleansing last night.  I'm very excited.  Finding this thread and having it be current adds to my commitment.  Thanks for being here.  I am at 240 and have at least70 pounds to lose.  Where do you get the oral Hcg?