Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.23k Members

Has anyone used Hoodia & has it worked?

I am looking for a good diet pill that will assist me in losing about 15 pounds around the mid-section.  I heard raving reviews on Hoodia (the pill Oprah Winfrey had on her show).  I tried Slim Quick, T-burn combo, herbal treatments, watching what I am eating, exercising and nothing is working.  Any suggestions?
9 Responses
ive used just about every weight loss product including hoodia.. and let me tell you it made me feel soo nauseous every time i took it that i just wanted to feel like myself again so i quit. In my opinion.. just not worth it!
Hoodia also made me feel very nauseous.
I was not hungry, but I did not lose weight.
short and simlple...didt work
I read up on Hoodia a couple of days ago and it seems like there are 2 types. Hoodia and Hoodia-Trim. Hoodia does not seem to be the real deal or at least pure. Where as Hoodia-Trim is straight from the plant with no additives. According to the instructions you add a couple of drops to water. From my understanding Oprah, 60mins and the Today Show did a segment endorseing it. So my questions to those of you who have tried it was it Hoodia or Hoodia-Trim because I'm trying to figure out wether or not to try it.
either one is probably temporary weight loss.
Hoodia didn't do jack for me...and I tried several prodicts that were"certified" to be real south african hoodia.

nada.
hoodia is 100% junk
Hoodia only supresses appetite.  I persoanlly didn't lose a pound.  If you need appetite control only then I would recommend.  You would probably need a fat burner and good ol regular exercise if you want to drop some pounds.  
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.