Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Has anyone used Hoodia & has it worked?

I am looking for a good diet pill that will assist me in losing about 15 pounds around the mid-section.  I heard raving reviews on Hoodia (the pill Oprah Winfrey had on her show).  I tried Slim Quick, T-burn combo, herbal treatments, watching what I am eating, exercising and nothing is working.  Any suggestions?
ive used just about every weight loss product including hoodia.. and let me tell you it made me feel soo nauseous every time i took it that i just wanted to feel like myself again so i quit. In my opinion.. just not worth it!
Hoodia also made me feel very nauseous.
I was not hungry, but I did not lose weight.
short and simlple...didt work
I read up on Hoodia a couple of days ago and it seems like there are 2 types. Hoodia and Hoodia-Trim. Hoodia does not seem to be the real deal or at least pure. Where as Hoodia-Trim is straight from the plant with no additives. According to the instructions you add a couple of drops to water. From my understanding Oprah, 60mins and the Today Show did a segment endorseing it. So my questions to those of you who have tried it was it Hoodia or Hoodia-Trim because I'm trying to figure out wether or not to try it.
either one is probably temporary weight loss.
Hoodia didn't do jack for me...and I tried several prodicts that were"certified" to be real south african hoodia.

nada.
hoodia is 100% junk
Hoodia only supresses appetite.  I persoanlly didn't lose a pound.  If you need appetite control only then I would recommend.  You would probably need a fat burner and good ol regular exercise if you want to drop some pounds.