Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Hcg and weight loss

I have lost 38 pounds since October, and i wanted to here from others who have lost on this type of program. I did a 4 week break in the program before starting the 2nd time , and i did not gain any weight back. I am doing a program that is injections 5 days a week, and a strict 500 calorie a day diet. i believe in the program, and have read the weightloss cure book.
It's good to know that you had success. I've read the book but still doing the cleansing. Where did you do the treatment? I'm from Denver and couldn't find anyone that does this here:( so I'm thinking about applying the shots myself, but  
not so sure.
Good luck
i am doing an online program, and it is a doctor supervised program. The program consists of 5 shots hcg/ B12 , and 500 calorie a day diet. I have not been told of a program in your area, but these programs do exist.There are online programs and programs where you have to go and do the first visit, and then everything is shipped to you. I am sorry but i am not able to post that information on this forum. i did not do any type of cleanse before starting the program. Good Luck! fit&fun
HI,
Just started this program 2 weeks ago.  Glad to see your doing well on it. Congratulations!

I have lost a little weight but only for the first two days following my weekly shot.  I've read that the shelf life is only about 62 hours which makes sense why I only lose for 2 - 3 days.  I have done research online and it seems everyone takes the shots either 2 or 3 times a week.  I've haven't heard of anyone taking 5 shots.
I suspect my doctor just wants people to have to come in longer.  Why not at $140 a visit (and I don't even see the doctor!).  My next visit is in two weeks and I'm going to ask why he provides only one shot with such a small shelf life.  

Other than that, how are you feeling taking the shots?  Any side effects, etc?
I have been told there are programs that offer 1 to 7 shots per week. What state are you from? i am doing an online program. I do a small shot Monday through Thursday, and a double shot on Friday. I am losing about 1/2 pound a day, but i am not losing on the weekends. that is because i am not doing the injection on the weekends. I do not feel tire, and i am really not hungry. are you doing the 500 calorie diet? that is not very many calories. Good Luck to you on your weight loss!
Are there any doctors who give these shots in Phila.for weightloss?  Where can I get them on line?
Do you know of any clinics in Phila?  Where can I get the Shots online?
Do research on the net. hcg/weightloss, and try the Bariatric centers in your area. They offer programs that do not involve surgery, and a lot of them offer hcg programs. I would like to give you this information, but i can not post that on this forum.
You say you're doing an "online" weight loss program and then say "under an doctor's supervision".  How can this be?  How can a doctor "supervise" you ONLINE - especially if  you're taking very dangerous drugs that you inject into yourself?  This doesn't make any sense to me and I don't know of ANY doctor with integrity who would be involved in this kind of program.

I'm a nurse and I urge you to let your REAL doctor know what you're doing AND exactly what it is that you are taking.

BK
My doctor does know, and yes it is doctor supervised. I go to my doctor once a month and get weighed, blood pressure checked, vital signs, and i also talk to a doctor through the program i am doing twice a week.i also have to send in food journals every Friday. I am sorry you have a problem with what i am doing, but it is working for me. I am not saying it is for everybody, and i am just saying what worked for ME!
Is your doctor in the US?  If so, you might want to ask him about the FDA ban on HCG injections for use in weight loss.  This is a very dangerous drug you're using and I urge you to speak with your regular doctor.

Sandy
It's a hormone produced naturally by pregnant women not a drug.
Im searching for a Dr, who uses this practice to help obesity. I have searchd and searched and had no luck. I find it funny that the medical world will tell you how dangerous something is when they continuously prescribe "man made" medications that have horrible side effects! and never ONCE harp on the dangers of that. I totally believe in the book I recently purchased and articles/books I have read in past years about pharmacetical kick downs to Dr.s who use that  med. I can't wait to start but I have no clue who practices this.