How much does b12 cost??

Hey guys I live in tampa, FL I have a 1 yr old daughter and before I had her I weigh 140 I'm 5'1" and its been a year since I had her and I weigh almost 170, I know someone that started the b12 shots a month ago and she has aready lost 15 pounds. I am so jelous I want to lose 40 pounds. But its so hard. Being on a diet is cost alot of money. all that healthy food cost alot. I would like to try the b12 shots and that phentmine meds. I don't have insurance . How  much does it cost to get shots?? and that phentimine??? pls let me know!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just started the diet last week and live in the Clearwater/St Pete area... there are 2 doctors around here that I have found..... Dr Cesear Lara who charges 250 first visit then 65 a week with the shots and pills included and Dr D Fiqueroa who charges 200 for first visit with a coupon of 50 takes it down to 150 and 60 a week.... if you are in the medical field she does offer a discount.  She also includes shots and pills with that price.... you can pay extra for various pills like fiber, vitamins etc but that is optional... both doctors have web sites.if you google their names they might have an office closer to you.  Good luck and I hope this helps...
Helpful - 0
I started this diet at the end of January 2008.  Like you, I'm 5ft and by the end of my 2nd baby I weight 170 lbs.  I've lost 39lbs so far and have 16 more to go.  I would have been at my goal by now if I wouldn't have gotten lazy with my exercises.  Very important!  

I go to Dr. Jay Garcia in Brandon, first visit is $245 which includes EKG and blood work. Then $65 per week (includes wekly meds & a combo of the B12, Chromium & MIC Injection).  You do not buy "special" foods, just what you get at a grocery store normally, BUT be prepared for food portions!!!  But don't worry, you get used to it.  Actually that should be how much we eat but now-a-days we're so used to the supersized meals we've lost control of what should be.

Good Luck!

PS:  you'll feel so much better in just a few days! You'll have so much energy! And my blood pressure has dropped from 180's/80's to 117/78. AND my Body fat has dropped 9% so far!  It may be a bit on the budget but remember you're investing in your health and a better future with your children.  That's why I'm doing it.

Helpful - 0
Hi im a master personal trainer and nutritionist.  I am located in Brandon.  I have clients in Tampa as well.  I have the supplements you are requesting.  Most of my clients get them weekly.  please email me for more information on b12, training or nutrition.  ***@****
:)
Helpful - 0
:)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community