Weight Loss Alternatives Community

How to lose weight fast?

ok so i really need to lose weight and i want to know does anyone know a diet or anything yjay makes you lose wight fast.  I need to lose around 50 pounds in total  9oh and please I need a free one also)
thank you!!
Atkins diet.  Google the info, it really works.  I lost 50 lbs in approx. 4-5 months.

No bread, rice, pasta, fruit, or any carbs.
Don't excede 30 carbs in one day.  Eat mainly chicken and salad and you will definately lose the weight
To lose weight free, do the following breathing twice a day..
Drink a glass of water before doing the breathing.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for maximum of 30 minutes. Not for pregnant women.  

Start with 5 minutes twice a day and increase the time everyday upto 30 mins.
If tired, rest and then resume.
Cut out all carbs such as bread white and brown, pasta, red meat.  Eat fruit for breakfast and lunch and steamed fish and veg for dinner plus 30 minutes cardio excercise such as running or the cross trainers. If you find exercise boring invest in an ipod or join some classes at the gym.  I did that 6 months ago and aswell as getting fitter and feeling much healthier I have made a few friends.  Good luck
try the apple patch diet
www.applepatchdiet.com/bt17092
What do you have to loose....Weight
I really wouldn't bother with the apple patch diet, its just a gimmick for lazy people.  Do it yourself, you know you can do it.
try the cambridge diet , also this site will help you lose weight too , minimins.com
I've been there... Trust me... you don't want to lose wieght too fast... What is fast in your opinion? A healthy rate is 2-3lbs per week... The faster you lose wieght the faster it will pack back on when you get off the routine.... I would recomend workingout between 20-45 min everyother day and if you start off slow and then tweek your diet & excersize it will help you be consistant. If you jump in with both feet and get into a strict diet and hard core excersize plan than after a few weeks your body will get used to it and it will be even harder to lose... Set small goals and you will get it.

The best diet I EVER did was Weight Watchers. It really does work... even if you don't excersize... Good luck and if you need to talk to anyone... Im here.. :)
Ok so I'm glad that all these people are interested in being healthy about losing weight but I really don't care anymore. I need to lose 20lbs soon and I've been eating only apples and apple sauce and taking plenty of laxatives, along with lipo6 diet pills... DOES ANYONE have any more suggestion to help me lose this weight. I can't take it anymore, I'm about to flip!

lose weight fast
lose weight in a week