Weight Loss Alternatives Community

How to lose weight fast?

ok so i really need to lose weight and i want to know does anyone know a diet or anything yjay makes you lose wight fast.  I need to lose around 50 pounds in total  9oh and please I need a free one also)
thank you!!
Atkins diet.  Google the info, it really works.  I lost 50 lbs in approx. 4-5 months.

No bread, rice, pasta, fruit, or any carbs.
Don't excede 30 carbs in one day.  Eat mainly chicken and salad and you will definately lose the weight
To lose weight free, do the following breathing twice a day..
Drink a glass of water before doing the breathing.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for maximum of 30 minutes. Not for pregnant women.  

Start with 5 minutes twice a day and increase the time everyday upto 30 mins.
If tired, rest and then resume.
Cut out all carbs such as bread white and brown, pasta, red meat.  Eat fruit for breakfast and lunch and steamed fish and veg for dinner plus 30 minutes cardio excercise such as running or the cross trainers. If you find exercise boring invest in an ipod or join some classes at the gym.  I did that 6 months ago and aswell as getting fitter and feeling much healthier I have made a few friends.  Good luck
try the apple patch diet
www.applepatchdiet.com/bt17092
What do you have to loose....Weight
I really wouldn't bother with the apple patch diet, its just a gimmick for lazy people.  Do it yourself, you know you can do it.
try the cambridge diet , also this site will help you lose weight too , minimins.com