I started The b12 injections along with the Phetermine 3/8/09

I started the b12 injections along with the phetermine on sunday my starting weight is 165 I am looking to be around 120-125 my goal is to loose atleast 30 within two months is this possible? I have an 18 month old daughter and I just cant get the weight off when I had her I was 192 I got it all the way to 149 then I got gained it back eating out with my tiny friend at work before teh birth of my daughter I was around 130 actually in the process of loosing weight then I gained it back.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I started the B12 shot today.  I've been keeping up wiyh this blog trying to decide.  I have 45 pounds i want to loose and I hope I made the right decision.  I tried weightloss products, exercise, and evern LA Weight Loss program.  I lost 52 pounds, lasted two years but 15 pounds have crept back on.  So, I feel your struggle.  Let's pray that we are well on our way to a better life and a smaller body
Helpful - 0
I started the B6/12/Lipo shots with pills 2 weeks ago. My starting weight was 178.  I weighed in today at 167. Yeah! I work out at the gym at least 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill 3 times a week sometimes 4. I do about 30 to 40 minutes of weight training as well.  I have dropped a dress size for sure and inches all over.  A clearer visble difference .  Oh did I mention I HATE EXERCISE.. but it is very necessary for the shot portion to really work according to the doc. I think that is why I lost the inches so fast. Keep in touch.. Lets stay focused and positive. I would like to get down to 140.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community