Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I started The b12 injections along with the Phetermine 3/8/09

I started the b12 injections along with the phetermine on sunday my starting weight is 165 I am looking to be around 120-125 my goal is to loose atleast 30 within two months is this possible? I have an 18 month old daughter and I just cant get the weight off when I had her I was 192 I got it all the way to 149 then I got gained it back eating out with my tiny friend at work before teh birth of my daughter I was around 130 actually in the process of loosing weight then I gained it back.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I started the B12 shot today.  I've been keeping up wiyh this blog trying to decide.  I have 45 pounds i want to loose and I hope I made the right decision.  I tried weightloss products, exercise, and evern LA Weight Loss program.  I lost 52 pounds, lasted two years but 15 pounds have crept back on.  So, I feel your struggle.  Let's pray that we are well on our way to a better life and a smaller body
Helpful - 0
I started the B6/12/Lipo shots with pills 2 weeks ago. My starting weight was 178.  I weighed in today at 167. Yeah! I work out at the gym at least 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill 3 times a week sometimes 4. I do about 30 to 40 minutes of weight training as well.  I have dropped a dress size for sure and inches all over.  A clearer visble difference .  Oh did I mention I HATE EXERCISE.. but it is very necessary for the shot portion to really work according to the doc. I think that is why I lost the inches so fast. Keep in touch.. Lets stay focused and positive. I would like to get down to 140.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.