Weight Loss Alternatives Community

LEXAPRO/WEIGHT LOSS

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY LOST ANY WEIGHT BEING ON LEXAPRO???  I AM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND ABOUT GAINING ANY WEIGHT ON THIS MED. I FEEL LOSS OF APPITITE SO IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY ACTUALLY LOOSE WEIGHT ON LEXAPRO????
                 1HAIRSHOPGIRL
Hi.  I am about to start Lexapro and wondered how you are doing.  Have you lost? Gained weight?  I too don't want to gain weight, that would just add to my anxiety.  Thanks for any info.
i have been on lexapro for about 3 weeks. I have lost some weight approx 3 pounds but since being on the medicine i have also had more will to get up and do things n walk my dog more often. this medication so far has helped me with my depression/anxiety symptoms and i recommend trying it. No bad side effects for me as of now. I had expressed concern to my psychologist about gaining weight bc i alsp have a sleeping disorder which i eat in my sleep when i am very stressed. hope i helped