LIPO/Vitamin B combo injection???

Does anyone get this shot?  I just got it on Tuesday and was wondering what some other peoples results might have been.  I am also taking Diucaps.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I started the same combination injections a few days ago, I don't know what the data is about them either, and would be interested in hearing.  I was told from another post to try the HCG instead of they LIPO shots.  I purchased a months supply from a weight loss clinic here, so I will stay on this regimine for at least that long, and we will see...there is no magic pill or shot, but hopefully this will aid in stimulating my metabolism as I am already dieting and excersing.  Good luch to you!
Helpful - 0
How are you doing on the Lipo/b12 shots? it has been almost a month?
Helpful - 0
I take Lipo and I lost 17lbs in almost 4weeks. They just HURT. I just had a hard time with Phentermine. Does the shot make you feel like something is eating you under your skin(like little pinches?)The Doc said thats fat dissolving. It doesn't hurt or last long though
Helpful - 0
I do my Lipotropic and b12 shots in my thigh muscle it doesn't hurt I am pretty tough but I don't like the idea of a needle at all. I do the Lipo and B12 on Tuesday and then another of the lipo on Saturday.
Helpful - 0
I started the b6 injections on monday (it's now thrusday) and I lost 2 lbs. I am losing about ..5 pound a day. Its working great for me. I had 1 lipo b injection and the next day I had loose stools. Other than that its great!!!
Helpful - 0
Please be careful when considering the HCG shots I tripled in inches when I gained my 20 lbs back I went from almost fitting in a regular size 18 to out growing a 26.  
Helpful - 0
I guess you can't read either......

wannab130 said:
"I am losing about ..5 pound a day."

As in point five pound!
Helpful - 0
I'm considering the shot. What are the side effects? After I reach the desired weight loss, how do I end the program?
Helpful - 0
I started on the Lipo T injections and the Vitamin B12 shots in January.  I'm also taking the 30mg capsule of Phentermine.  Lastly, I take a "water pill" every third day.  This is all done under the supervision of a Weight Loss Physician's care.  I have lost 24 lbs since I started.  I went from 168 lbs (size 16) to 144 lbs (size 8) in just 3 months.  I love it.  I'm going on a maintenance program this Wednesday so that I can slowing come off of the program.  

I feel better and, it goes without saying, I look better too.

I did have a few side effects with the higher dosage (37.5 mg) and tried another type of appetite suppresant.  Finally, I found out that I now have exactly what was best for me.

Hope this information is helpful.

***@****
Helpful - 0
I have been using the Phentermine and getting the Lipo/B-12 Injections for 10 days now and I have lost 9 lbs.  I have not experienced any unusal side effects other then bruising from the B-12 Injection.  Other then that, I feel so much better and have had more energy.
Helpful - 0
where can i purchase these b12 injections and lipo injections
Helpful - 0
where can i get this injection from??? I live in North Carolina!!!!
Helpful - 0
I just started the lipo/b12/vitaminC injections today.  I will write more after I start feeling something. I hope they work.  I am also starting to exercise and eat properly.
Helpful - 0
I started the b12/lipo combo and the pills as well. I have been on this for about 3 weeks. I have lost about 10 lbs. I just got my second set of injections and pills. I'll post again in a week to let you know my results. I lost more during the beginning because I was being active. I've been lazy the last week and a half so I'm gonna get back to it. Exercising will only speed up the results. dont think by just taking all of this you can lose the weight and keep it off. GET OFF your butts...you'll feel better to
:0)
Helpful - 0
I started the program 3 weeks ago this Friday.I can't tell you how much weight I lost yet because I don't have a scale in the house but I can tell you that everything is looser. I bought a pair of pants and a pair of jeans from Lane Bryant that I was fitted for they are way baggy now.
Helpful - 0
i am seriously considering the b12 lipo shots but i dread needles
Helpful - 0
i have about 60lbs to lose by next summer and this gotta work. Any advice which combinations are the best
Helpful - 0
I started the injections and pills yesterday under the care of a doctor.  It has curved my appetite right away.  I live in north carolina and go to Carolina Medical multi-care center in columbus nc
Helpful - 0

I have recently started the lipo and B12 shots and occasionally take the phentermine.  I lost 6 pounds in one week.  I am also following a low-calorie land low-fat diet (similar to Weight Watchers) and by excercising 3 days per week for 30 minutes (on WII FIT) and 1 day per week for 1 hour (Zumba dance class).

The program that I am on suggest a very low carb diet (35 mg/day), but this just doesn't work for me.  I just wanted to know if the people who have experienced great succes, by reaching their weightloss goals, also followed a very low carb diet to get to their goal weight.

Thanks!
Helpful - 0
I AM ON COMBINATION OF LIPO,B-12 AND PHENTERMINE I HAVE LOST 27LB IN 6 WEEKS!
Helpful - 0
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. I started the lipo/B12 injections today. I am so excited.. I have heard alot of good things I hope they are true. Cant wait to start seeing results.. Well off to the gym.... later
Helpful - 0
I just started the Liop and B12 shots with the Phen yesterday and am looking forward to the results you guys are having without this forum I don't think I would have tried the Lipo wasn't sure what it was or if it would work but boy am I glad I did~~I feel great!!  My hunger is almost gone! I think about the food but really don't need it~now I can focus on making good choices and not starving and wanting something right now! It is amazing how much better I feel! I go back in a week for another Liop and B12 shot. Hope I have half the results you guys have had!! Good Luck!!
Helpful - 0
I STARTED GETTIN THE LIPO/COCTAIL SHOTS TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY. I LOST 12 LBS. MY FIRST WEEK! AND TODAY I GOT MY THIRD SHOT AND LOST 7 LBS. MORE . I STARTED AT 227 AND NOW AT 208 LBS. PLUS ALOT OF INCHES TOO!! I FEEL BETTER MORE ENERGY, AND EATIN MORE THROUGH OUT THE DAY BUT SMALL PORTIONS, SO MY METABOLISM IS WORKING & BURNING.
Helpful - 0
I have been taking the 37.5MG Phentermine along with weekly B12 and Lipo BC injections for over two weeks now. So far I have lost five pounds. I workout three times a week and am TRYING to eat better. LOL!

Just recently my fingers on my right hand have started to hurt, throbbing with sharp shots of pain when I move them. I'm not sure if this is a side effect or not and I have been searching the web for any information I can find. It might just be a problem I have going on with nothing to do with this. But I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience while taking these?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community