Weight Loss Alternatives Community

LIPODISSOLVE INJECTIONS

I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO GO TO A CONSULATION FOR LIPODISSOLVE.  DOES THIS PROCEDURE REALLY WORK? WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS PROCEDURE?
600.00 for a single treatment
2000.00 for 6 treatments to one area

Upper abd is one area, lower abd. is a different area.

I've had it done and it has worked for me.
Thanks St.Louis1Here.  Im from the Carrollton,ga area.  This a kinda new to me. How many injection will it take to see results?  I know result may vary.
I started to see results after 3 treatments.  I had been taking them 2 weeks apart, but couldn't see results. Went to four weeks apart and you can see results between treatments.  Plus, most of the previous lumps are gone.  It sure hurts to get injected into another previous lump.
Hi IM new, and went for a consultation yesterday at the same doctor as kylie46 on the other thread, Im wondering how long your ab is inflamed for should i be prepared to only were loose dresse for how long ???? will I look pregnant. how soon after can you go to work, be normal from melbourne babe
I had one treatment and after 12 days I see NO difference in stomach size.  I tend to gain weight in the stomach.  I have the muffin top that moms get after kids.  However, I am in great shape, I exercise a lot.  I am 5' 6" and 132 pounds.  So far, I am dissapointed in the results.
Most patients typically see results by the 12th week, some as soon as 3 weeks after treatment. It is too soon to see definitive results right after your first treatment. Lipodissolve is a process, so don't get discouraged this early on. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help. I have worked for Fig. for almost a year and half and I have seen many success stories. Those who have no results are a very small percentage of the population.
Hi There. I live in Holland and I am 5.6 and about 158lbs. I'm new to this lipodissolve and wondering if doctors will help me at all. Intake alone costs $65 (50euros). I have a large stomach and a big butt.
The folders all say it is only good to people who can't lose problem areas with excersizing. Meaning the area they can treat is small, Been sick sinds I was 9 had no teen-years and am 30 now. Want to bust this for my confidence. I tried everything from atkins to diamond method which works, but those fatcells are annoying. I want to get rid of them first before I start dieting healthy again. or it wont work im sick of gaining losing gaining losing. would you say they will help me or send me back home saying i need to come back after excersizing losing most weight?
Also if you know any good fellow specialists you can recommend in Holland.
Regards.

man-e-***@****