Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Lipotropic vs. HCG/HGH

I have a history of lung cancer (10 years ago), HGH shots are not recommended for me or any other individuals with a history of cancer. I'm not 100% sure about he HCG since my cancer was not estrogen based. I'm not interested in them but wouldn't mind knowing more about it. My main question is does anyone know of any reliable research (links would be great) on the lipotropic shots for individuals with a history of cancer? Any other negativity about the shots? I really want to do them, I am just want to do my research first.  I don't have much to lose, 20lbs would be nice! I am having cavi lipo done and the place I am going also offers the shots.  They do not have an MD on staff, only an LPN and Naturopathic Doctor and are located in Auburn, WA.  The name is Total Body Wellness Group has anyone heard of them? I believe they were previously known as Medi Pro Direct.
Any information you think would help me and research that you know of would be greatly appreciated.