Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Liquid Clenbuterol Dosage

I just got some liquid form Clenbuterol and the bottles are labled 200 mcg/ml and I have a needle that is only labled in ml it goes in 1/2 increaments to a total of 3ml. I have heard of a dosage schedule for  8 days that goes something like this...

40 ug
60 ug
80 ug
100 ug
80 ug
60 ug
40 ug

just wondering if this is a correct dosage schedule and if so how do I measure that up using the needle I have??
clen is ilegal in this country.....not sure why you would ask here..Ia know more about the tabs...6-10 a day...2...then 4..6..
Hahaha. So is ordering Hcg from an online pharmacy without a prescription.  But theres lots of that going around.  Now thats funny.
lol true... From my studies and friends who compete..20 mcg tabs seem to be the preferred choice....most mix with cytomel or some T3 most do 2 days on..2 off...with ephedra on the days off..ephedra is very easy to get online i get it  all the time..its still legal.but not for long.......clen online is risky..most sites i knew about was DEA...good luck to you..becarfull with clen..
You seem very well informed on drugs.  Do you do them?  What is this Clenbuterol and why do people take it?
People taking a combination of Clen & the other drugs mentioned in the post above to rapidly lose weight.  Celebrities & movie stars as well as professional bodybuilders take the drug combos to achieve rapid results.  Clenbuterol has to be taken the same as HCG in that after so long you're body will build up an immunity so you'll then need to be off the drug for the same amount of time you were on it.  The problem with clen is that if you stay on it too long and don't begin tapering off on schedule you'll put the weight back on as rapidly as you took it off.  Google it and you'll be able to print off several "question & answer" only types of papers that specifically tell you how to use it.  I believe it's also used in vetrinary purposes.....think horses.  But of course we should all wait for "fightu35"'s answers because "he knows it all".  
barbie...you tried very hard to 'seem' educated on clen....but you are very..very misinformed...very........clen was legal in this country for many years...until sports people found out it could burn fat and give a lil strenght...its legal every where else..and now the US has ALBUTEROL....clen can be very dangerouse..and most take it 2 days on..2 days off...or 1 week on 1 week off..as the receptors down regulate and you get use to it most take clen with other steroids..and mix it with T3 (thyroid drugs) mostly CYTOMEL.....its not much better then ephedrine which is very very cheap ,legla and easy to get..and or ephedra...clen can wreck the ventricals of the heart..and is NOT for the ave person.. still not sure why you even repplyed...clen is not worth the $$ nor risk of jail time...and a foot note..I do not all..but know more then most on all supplements..and drugs ,steroids...any  ? just ask..