Modified Master Cleanse

Greetings, All,

Is anyone out there willing to share their experiences on the master cleanse diet for weight loss?   What is the most weight anyone has lost on 10 days of this diet?   I hope to be starting day 1 today but do not want to use lemons or syrup but would rather use a no or low cal flavour substitute, like crystal light and hope this has the same effect of the lemon but would appreciate opinions and comments.

Happy Easter,
Q.P.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
um yeah cute as that sounds crystal light wont work you get all the vit. and minerals from the products and the pepper loosings up the gunk buit up in your body.. so if you just want to fast just to be fasting try a water fast and or a juice diet i personally do it atleast twice a year and have lost up to 12..
Hi - thanks for the info - 12 lbs is amazing, how long did you do the fast?  Regarding minerals, that's what I was assuming with the lemons & syrup.   As for the cayenne pepper, for the heck of it,  I have been throwing bunch into my crystal light :-)   The addition of the pepper seems to make the mixture more filling and certainly seems to be helping with the clearing out thing!  
i did it for 10 days and then 2 days to get back in the swing of things.. idk way its in the book, it helps warm the blood, also helps lol lean you out.. well keeping my fingers crossed for us both.. i yi yi my headache is finally gone..come on day five..