Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Nopalina linaza plus

Hola everyone how's it going so far this is my third day on this miracle mulch and so far i have been to the bathroom twice(not quite diarrea but close) and i'm feeling so far OK i'm going to weigh myself next friday to see what progress has been made.  let me know what you have experienced.  Your post are important to me
hey
i wish u the best on this nopalina linaza. My goal is 2 loose 15 pounds or more! this is my first week.. if u have any tips please let me know i'll appreciate any help i can get. keep me posted
I've been going 2 the bathroom a lot and i've got my friend 2 join nopalina too! She lost 6 pounds in 3 days. This has worked like a miracle 4 her! I hope it works out 4 me too! What i hate is how it feels when u swallow it.
Hey tinkerbell I'm so glad you joined the napolina revolution!!!  wow your friend is lucky hopefully i can loose that much by the end of the week.  I have to be honest I didn't take it yesterday because it was a busy stresfull day but today I'm back on it again.  Why don't you try taking it with yogurt i bet it will taste like granola.  Best of luck
Hi all. I decided not to take Nopalina before dinner because then I'll spend the rest of the night in an uncomfortable situation not being able to sleep because I have to GO every minute. Now I take it before breakfast and in the afternoon with my snack. I believe it is working since now I can get a good night sleep. At first I would get bloated with Nopalina but not anymore and I still go to the bathroom a lot. The only way I am able to take it is with milk. I do not know how much I weight right now because I decided to step on the scale just once a week and that'll be this saturday. My family says I've lost weight though so I'm very glad Nopalina really works. Keep posting your comments guys. It's a pleasure to read comments with positive results. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!! :-)
I have been taking Nopalina it will be 2 weeks on Friday and have lost 7 lbs already.  I hope I continue to lose so don't give up obviously its working
This sounds very interesting, where can you purchase Nopalina linaza plus?  Health food store?  Thanks
Hey mama I totally agree with the previous comment. Don't stress over that. You said you wanted to start exercising. Are you working out? Look if I don't work out and diet I'll never lose weight no matter what. Nopalina is not a miracle thing which makes you lose the weight just like that. Some ppl like me have to really get up in the morning and work out for two hours and then eat as healthy as possible. Nopalina only makes me GO and suppresses my appetite so I dont eat large amounts of food. I think you are having trouble controling your cravings and anxiety and then you eat. When I feel the need to eat I get out of the house. I think you have a baby. It is difficult when you have to take care of the baby and want to do things like going to the gym and you can't. Try to play music at home and start dancing and try to sweat a little bit if you can't leave the house and like your husband told you..don't eat lots of carbs if they are stopping you from losing weight. Try to focus on eating mostly protein, vegetables and fruits and limit your portions. That is the only thing I do and it works. Try to do it and see what comes out of it. Good luck.
thanks soooo much for your help!! I'm so happy to see you guys are w/ me. It is infact extremely difficult. I've never been this big. I see myself in the mirror and it's a totally different person. It really frustrates me. I do have a baby and I work from home. Therefore, I have difficulty w/ my schedule to excercise. I am super glad for linaza's benefits, don't get me wrong, lol. I have chronic constipation since I was little. In that department... I'm delighted. I just keep hearing how others are dropping the lbs and I wish so much it was the same for me. I won't give up. Hopefully, I can say the same as you guys soon. Take care & keep me posted, :-). THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!
Hi, 1st and foremost... congrats on the weight loss!!! Please tell me how you're taking the linaza? Which liquid and what times in the day??
snowfairy, I'm so glad to hear it's working for you too. Guys, I need your help. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Are you guys doing any special diet at the same time? Are you excercising a lot as well?
All I did was gain weight. I lost 1 lb after 4 days and then by the end of the week I had gained 2. At 1st it took away my anxiety to eat all day and my cravings for sweets. It doesn't anymore. I try to drink a lot of water as well to make myself full and yet, it doesn't work anymore. Please advise. Give me any tip no matter how small and insignificant it may seem to you, it'll probably help me. Thanks and good luck to all :-)
Hola chica take it easy don't stress out (stress causes weight gain) enjoy the positives of the nopalina and stop thinking about the two pound weight gain.  I don't know about you but even if i don't lose any weight i am glad for the regularity instead of constant constipation, being bloated and killer gas. Going to the bathroom every day is a benefit to your skin ( no toxins). Eat whole grains, leafy greens, tofu, soy meat(watch the cals.) or lean meat and fish.Drink oolong tea, water, coffee( no sugar or milk).Nuts,fruits(watch the sugar level) take your nopalina with a lowfat yougurt as a snack. hope this helps
I've heard pregnancy hormones are stubborn and play an important role in women's weight loss. I don't know if any other girl here has had a baby but I'm sure if there is anyone here with your experience they will agree with that. I have not had babies and perhaps that is the reason I am losing (and everybody else here) and you are not. I am watching a show where there is a lady in the same situation as you are and she is trying to lose weight. Nothing was working until she started practicing kickboxing and self-defense to burn fat because her hormones were not letting her burn. She lost only 4 pounds in 17 days. The good news is she finally found something that worked even though it worked slowly. At the beginning nothing was working. I'm trying to tell you that you can lose weight...you just need to find the right lifestyle that fits you. Don't give up. Keep searching on the Internet. The fat smash diet may work for you..who knows, I've heard it is a very good program and it only lasts two months with 4 phases. Good luck mama.
Saludos I have been on the miracle mulch for a week and I finally weighed myself yesterday and was suprised to find out that i had lost ( ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!) 0LBS NOTHING ZILCH NADAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm sorry i got carried away.  I'm a little upset that I didn't lose weight but Im glad for not gaining lbs. 142lbs is what the scales said but thinking about it I just Started my period yesterday and also I usually weigh more when i'm on my period (145lbs) maybe I did lose weight!!!!! well this is my next step i will jump on the scale once more next WED and tell you all about it.  Wish me luck
BESOS Y ABRAZOS
Hola everyone,

Where can I purchase this miracle herb????  Are there any side effects?

HI glad you joined!!!! I live in Puerto Rico and I purchased it at a health food store. Tomorrow is the great day i will be weighing myself to see the progress wish me luck.
I started using it last night for the first time and took it with juice.  Within two hours I was already in the bathroom.  It was great...I had not use the bathroom like in four days.   This morning I took it with milk and it was better because it's more like having cereal.  I went to the bathroom today as well.  I just want to lose 15 pounds.  Hope it works.  Good Luck to everyone.
I just bought the Nopalina at Sedanos Food Market, I know you can also buy it @ Navarro's farmacy, but I am in Florida, so I don't know where else you can get it. I started today, and I have an 11 month old baby. I understand the "post baby" weight. I will let you know how it goes. Good luck to you all.
Thanks I hope u the best. I traveled to illinois for 1 week and the whole week i didn't take nopalina. I"ll be back on it today
Hi everyone,

Good luck to all of you.  I live in Chicago, does anyone know where in Chicago or Illinois I can purchase this mircale supplement???  
Today is my first day on Nopalina. So far it took my hunger away, and I am peeing alot.  Is this normal? please help.  wish the best to all in the same struggle of trying to loose weight.  I just want to loose 15-20 pounds!
Hello mis amores hope this post finds you well.  I just finished a loooong week but I did not forget to weigh myself.  on WED I was 2 pounds lighter I confess i did not take the nopalina during my period (5 days) because Im in the bathroom allot as it is during those days. Today I will begin on the miracle mulch once more. I've been reading other post on other's experience with Nopalina.  My advise to all is if you already bought it take it daily and at the end of the foil bag think about your diet, exersice and daily routine.  There is no miracle for loosing the pounds you gained over the last year or two.  If It took you that long to get to this point why should it take one week to undo the pizza, liquor, sleepless nights,babies, stress etc.???? Think about it girls.
BESOS Y ABRAZOS
MARGS
I live in suburbs of Chicago. I bought mine at Valli Produce in Schaumburg for $8.99. It's on Higgins and Roselle roads. It's a very large Mexican grocery store where the produce never stops and the deli counter is to die for.
Hey you guys. Well this comment is just to update everyone about my progress. When I started using Nopalina my weight was fluctuating between 138 and 136.5 pounds. Today I weight 134.5 lbs. I have more energy and I have to say Nopalina really does a good work when it comes to making your skin look healthier and beautiful. At the beginning I would go to the bathroom a lot but now even though I still go many times a day..it is not like before. I guess when you're taking nopalina as part of your diet and routine your body just gets used to it and actually likes the idea that it is being cleaned up. I am really amazed..this product is a very good cleanser. I just finished my second bag. I noticed that some of you buy Nopalina for a lower price. I live in Miami and I have not found any place where they sell it for as low as 8 or 9 dollars. I pay 13 dollars for it. If any of you who live in Miami know of any place where I can get it cheaper please let me know. Best of luck to you guys.
HI GUYS, My husband and I started drinking this (we call it grass) two weeks ago.  He lost 3 lbs and I gained 2.  Not happy but must say I was not really watching my diet.  Let me ask you something.  How do you take this during the day if you work?  Right now I can only take it once at night and 3 times a day on the week-end.  If I take it for breakfast or during the day I won't be able to go to work...Well, this week I am going to really be good to see if it works.  Will let you know what happens when I weigh myself next Sat...Good luck to all of us...