Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Now I have a place to track my hcg/b12/phentermine progress!

After years of trying everything I can to loose up to 75lbs I found a Dr that has the miracle diet. In just a few days I feel like my clothes are looser! Since we check in weekly I'm daring myself not to ruin my anticipation by sneaking a peak at a scale before Friday 9/29's weigh in. I am with 3 shots a week and 1 37.5 phentermine ...love the pill I forget to eat, but that cotton mouth is good at reminding me to drink! My husband is excited too because he knows when I find something and commit to it, the results are undoubtedly guaranteed. So as of 9/21 my weight was 251 and here is where I'd like to chart the progress as well as hear from y'all with your war stories! So glad I stumbled across here by googling the use of the hormone for weight loss! Good luck to us all!
I'm going to be starting this week. Keep us posted on your progress
Have a great week
CC
Nice to meet you! I've been on the same type of program in Tampa. I started on 6/27 weighing  195. As of today, 9/25, I weigh 165! I lost 15 lbs the first 2 weeks, then it slows down a bit. But hey, 30 lbs in 3 months and still going till I get to 135. Good luck to you!
Good Morning. I am on the same plan in NC. Started Aug 21/06 and to date have lost 11 lbs.  I haven't been down in these numbers for over 11 years. Keep up the good work. Great to heart from you. Keep in touch on how you are making out with your goals.
what is the miracle diet and what does it consist of ?
Hi my story is since Sept 4 started 240 pounds-September 25 226 pounds.  I fell off the diet last Thursday and it has taken me till today to get back to where I was, plus I had a terrible feeling in my stomach.  I was also real hungry for 3 days so be careful when deciding to cheat alittle.  Good Luck to everyone.
Hello everyone,I am starting B12 shots 9-27-06 I am excited,I have 70lb to lose.My sis works at a hospital and she said she has seen several people who have lost large amounts of weight on the shot and that it gives you great energy.I am wondering if a diet pill can be taken along with the shot,goodluck everyone!!!!
I'm in a program like that I lost 28 lbs,I began the progran 7/10...I feel so good and happy, was size 18, now 12, we can do it.....
wasn't phentermine taken off the market a few years ago due to heart concerns?  i took it and lost weight so easily, i would love to try it again if it's readily available!
Thanks y'all for posting! I love the support I feel I can get here and reading everyone's success makes me more motivated to *step away from the bagel* lol. I think of it as a miracle diet because of the lil blue friend I have phentermine which luckily can still be accessed through the dr and I think it's the other part of the Phen/fen diet that was yanked because the combo's incidence of heart problems. A responsible dr will do labs and not just randomly perscribe Phentermine without it. The b12/hcg/b6 shot has given me a tremendous boost in energy and look out when I have the pill too. we went to lowry park zoo over the weekend and I said "watch out kirk (my hubby) I feel like I'm on speed" He laughed and said, you look like it too, lol. but day 4 today I feel like my system is adjusting to the combo and not hungry not tooo hyper ( you know the annoying hyper that I'm talking about). I'm really anxious for friday to see what type of first week results I have.
hello i started phentermine 37.5 on 9-14 my starting weight was 198 i have lost 7 pounds so far..i want to lose 30 more...ive been watching my calories strictly and exercising everyday nothing too strenous i just ride my exercise bike for 40 minutes everyday...i was weighing everyday and that got a little discouraging because the scale has not moved in 7 days...im forcing myself to weigh once a week so this friday is the day..im hoping for at least another five pounds gone....before i started phentermine my friends were telling me that it would give me so much energy and i wouldnt be hungry at all...it hasnt worked that way for me... i dont have an enormous amount of energy nor do i forget to eat....im wondering how it affects other users.....thanx
When I get up in the morning I have my coffee first, then about an hour later I have take my pill. I make sure  that I have my protein shake before ten and then I do not feel hungry but I make sure that I eat lite lunch (1-2). I tend to save calories for dinner. I walk at least three times a week, 1 1/2 miles at a quick pace.
Im very happy with this and will stick to it, have 25 pds to go.
I  also have found it you do cheat ( I like a cocktail or wine on the weekend, that you do go back up the scale but Im very careful( not too much).  Try to enjoy yourself while on the diet you know the end result is WELL WORTH IT!! :)))
Tommorrow I go back for the 1 week check up, I'm excited, looking foward to seeing what I lost, I keep telling myself don't be disappointed if it's only a few pounds...because it is possible to get water weight intermittently, my luck it will be on weigh day ;) Anyway...wish me luck!
well I did it,I started yesterday,the doc gave me the shot a perscription for phentermine and something to make me not crave carbs.The shot is myoden and b12,so far not much difference but he said give it 24hrs.Good luck friends lets see if we can get from flab to FAB.........
I want to be held accountable too! Doing the B6/12 combo shots
starting weight 294.4 on 9/25 lost 2.2 on 9/27
you go girl!!!that is great,keep up the hard work,don't get discouraged.I started at 282lb.A long way to go for me,my goal for now 70lb.I am in NC,where I go,it is hard to get in I guess word gets around fast.I am throwing my scale out,only weighing at doc once a week....
thanks for your kind words..lets emabark this journey together.  what exactly are you doing to lose?
hey, what is myoden? I haven't heard of that one. I take b-12/hcg and the supressants. Started at 280 June 1 and am now 257. Its a really great program, the first thing that's ever really worked for me and given me hope! good luck to everybody!
I'm 36 and that sounds like a pretty big goal but I'd sure love to get there with ya!

I do a pretty similar eating plan; lots of lean meats and veggies. Lots and Lots of water and I've been working out a lot on the treadmill and with hand weights and doing sit ups and stuff. Definitely won't drop 30 in 2 months without exercise!
I would love to embark together,my plan is strict first 2weeks,only water to drink 64oz atleast pr day,2eggs scram.with b-fast meat in morning,vegies rest of day and meats are chicken,turkey,fish,unfried.after 2wk then start with whole grains.2wks are supposed to clean body of toxins.meds are phentermine,diuretic,and 2 supplements from doc to calm carb cravings,the shot is b12,myoden"adenosine monophosphate" you can google for info.also to eat small portions every 3 hours but not past 7pm.I am going to alternative weight management,doc is good bloodwork,urine test,ekg.on regular basis,shot weekly doc every 2wks.Lets try to be down 30lbs by Thanksgiving,if so I think we will stick during the holidays because of all the COMPLIMENTS...What is your plan?How old are you?I am 42...
Not bad, not great, one week since starting at 251 now 247....not quite the phenomenal weight loss I'd hope for, but the first week, pretty decent since Monday I did have bday cake for my sis in law...guess the results will be better this week, I won't give up because this is the only thing I believe is working! I know I look like I lost more and well, I've only just begun! Thanks to all the friends posting here! Good luck to us all as we hit the gym and get our shots!
Where in NC do you go?  I am going to Rockingham to start the shots/pills on October 3rd.
I go to Dr. G in Huntersville.  I have found this program to be successful.  Just remember that exercising definately make a difference too!!  Good Luck!!
you all are right,NOTHING will work without exercise,I am doing treadmill and arobics 2x weekly.I dont think the shot is a magic potion either,but I have not heard of anyone so far it did not help.I read you will lose inches because of so much water.I am excited and like this message board,I have some close friends obese also that act different to me since I am trying to get healthy it helps to feel like someone is on your side,even if its just words,it means alot.who knows if I can stick to it maybe they will later and I can help them.Everyone reading this,good luck today...
hi there, congrats on your first week! four pounds in a week is terrific! I'm not sure what you were expecting, did someone tell you to expect more? If it comes off too fast you have trouble keeping it off. So have patience, have faith, keep doing what your doing. It will work! good luck!