Phentermine, B12 injections, and Lipoden injections

So my first time visiting a clinic was last Friday (12/16) so I wasnt sure what to ask for or what to take besides what I have hear of which is Phentermine. Before they were able to prescribe phentermine to me they had to take some test and do an EKG to assure my body was healthy… Of course it was, I have never had major surgeries or been terrible ill, or even had any health issues so she prescribed me 7 phentermine 37.5 pills to see how I do and then I would go back for a follow up and if everything has been going good they will give me a 30 day supply. She advised me to take half a pill to see how my body does first being that I haven’t been on phen before.

Then I asked about the injections, she said Lipoden and Vitamin B12 are the two injects she would recommend so that (12/16) Friday I took the B12 shot and didn’t begin my prescription tell Monday (12/19)

Monday (12/19) I took half a phentermine pill and felt really good and energized, then I went to get a Lipoden injects that last a week (weighed in at 142lbs @5:40pm)

Tuesday (12/20) I woke up feeling good, energized and all. During lunch I took a half of the phentermine pill and decided to try the other half as well a few hours later, I still felt fine. (weighed in at 139lbs @9:00pm)

Today is Wednesday and I decided to stick with half the pill today but I go for a follow up tomorrow to get my prescription renewed, (weighed in at 138lbs @ 655am)

Now my question is should I get the B12 shot again and the Lipoden on the following Monday again? or should I stick with one injection a week and continue to take Phentermine?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Be careful about the Phentermine.  Son-in-law is a cardiologist and says it can have long-term adverse effects on your heart