Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my Dr said that I do not meet the criteria for Phentermine, she said that if your body fat is not at a certain level it is against the law to right a script for it.

I am 5'6' and weight 155 what do you think?
Helpful - 1
I am 5,4  and weigh 148. I am 47 years old. My doctor prescribed it for me, but my nurse said I was right on the borderline. I want to be 125. I have never been this big before, so I really hope this jump starts it for me.
Oh you should be happy you don't have a hundred pounds to take off or more than a hundred lb you're not grossly obese just go to another physician the weights not bad
That isn't against the law and everybody's bone structure and size of their bones is different as well as their skin my skin is very thin and very fragile and delicate my skin cannot take weight gain and my tiny bones that are narrow and small little light muscles cannot take any weight gain and shouldn't have the weight I have on be now I should weigh the amount I want to weigh and the amount I want to weigh isn't the wait I am now
Since I just started3 days ago, my Second day I have lost 3 pounds. My goal is 40 pounds . And I will also try the garcinia myself. I had to make myself eat at least once a day. The phentermine suppressed my appetite which I like because I tend to over eat. Working at a weight loss center is great. I'm gonna try the LEVO shots that are best for weight loss and let everyone know how it goes
Helpful - 1
You go to weight loss clinics. Phentermine must be prescribed because it's a controlled substance. It does along with b-12 shots, however you can pay extra and get Levo shots, which are best for weight loss, it has b12, levo which is the best for weight loss, and lidocaine in it. I just got hired at a weight loss clinic in Folsom, CA and actually just started the program myself. The doctor told me for the first 2 days, to take half a pill, in the morning because it lasts 12 hours so I should sleep 12 hours after taking it . (Taking it earlier is better), the packet comes with fiber (for people who need help using the bathroom, take twice a day AS NEEDES it's complimentary ) also comes with the cromium which is taken once a day, as needed to cut your sugar craving. And we give a 1-4 week supply, if you get over a week supply there's b12 supplements, the first week you get the b12 shot . One week is $35, two is $65, three is $100 and four is $125. I recommend people get the one week however, because it's better to be checked up on every week, other wise we tend to slack off. There's also difference brands we offer of the phentermine if the patients complain of headaches. Also, we give 5HTP complimentary if the patients say the phentermine gives them mood swings.
Note: you must meet with the Doctor the first time you want to start the program so he can make sure your BMI isn't too low or something, he checks your heart. Also, if your b/p is too high, we cannot dispense. So you just go to your primary care and take care of that , get on losinopril or something, then you may start the program when your b/p is under 140/90. The physical for the first visit and also required once a year is an extra $30. I think overall it's pretty cheap, if you bring a friend in we give you a week for free. We have other supplements, my coworker is taking garcinia and lots 7 pounds in 2 and a half weeks. Anyone near Folsom interested may visit us and I can explain further at Cascade Medical wellness center. 1835 prairie city rd, suite 200, Folsom, CA 95630. We're open Wednesday's and Thursday's 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM and Friday's 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM . By the way I lost 3 pounds my second day on the program
Helpful - 1
I have been on phentermine 37.5, chromium, &; the b12 shots for about a month.. I am not seeing any changes!! What am I doing wrong??
I'm getting there! I need to be 260lbs or less by Aug 25, 2012. Then i'll work on my next goal of 220lbs by Oct 27, 2012. As a mention before my BIG GOAL is 130lbs. I'm 5'4 so that's a wonderful size for me.    I weighted in today at 283lbs (it was my menstrual cycle week) I didn't realize how much water weight i gain while my menstrual is on !!! I gained like 7lbs from it but its all going away... any who since my last weight-in I have lost 6lbs...
Helpful - 0
Congrats! 18 pounds is great! Please let us know how your doing after the 16th.
Do you have any tips for us new Phen users?
Good Luck!
Helpful - 0
OH MY GOSH! I JUST GOT MY FIRST INJECTIONS YESTERDAY SO I WAS SEARCHING TO FIND MORE INFO ON THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT AND WAS VERY EXCITED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE AND SEE OTHERS RESULTS. EVERYONE IS DOING SO GREAT. I HOPE THIS IS FINALLY IT!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE ON MY NEXT INJECTION AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST TO COMPARE RESULTS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. WE WILL BE THIN!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Good Luck with your fresh start!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Helpful - 0
Hi Everyone, I am soooo excited. I found this website through google. I have my first appointment on Monday. I weigh 192.... and I want to throw up just saying that. I am stressed out constantly becasue of my weight, I dont plan on having any more children so I pray to god that this is it. For the person who says she is eating good, and working out, and hope not to gain when you stop. I know someone who lost 29 lbs, and thought that she wouldn't gain it back once she stopped receiving the shot, sorry to say she has, but she also is not eating right. So if you want to remain a DIVA a slim DIVA, then please stick with your diet plan once your done. You guys have helped me make this choice to go ahead and go through with the B12 shot, and pills every 3 weeks, and I hope I will become an after like you girls have! GOOD LUCK everyone, I will comment once I get the shot.
Helpful - 0
I wish you the best of LUCK! Look forward to hearing how well you are doing!
Good Luck to everyone else working hard!
Helpful - 0
I currently weigh 165 and would like to lose about 30 pounds.  What do you guys eat in an average day?  What have your doctors told you about B12,  how does it help you lose the weight?  also what is lipo??  Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give!!
Helpful - 0
I have been taking Phentermine for about 7 weeks.  I have lost 30 lbs.(This includes a 5 day vacation to San Francisco!!!!)I go once a week to get weighed and to get a B12 shot.  I eat 500 calories a day (lean meat) and one vegetable and one fruit.  I try to drink 128 oz of water/diet soda a day.  I feel great.  Would love to hear other stories.  Also, does anyone know of a clinic in Atlanta, GA that does the same?
Helpful - 0
I have lost 30 pounds and 6 inches since December
Helpful - 0
I had a gastric bypass in 2001 and lost 250 pounds, then my husband and I started fertility treatments and it made me gain 85 pounds back that I could not get rid of even only eating 4 oz of food at a time. On Valentine's day I started the Phentermine and B12 shots and after 1 week I had lost 9 pounds and my energy was outrageous. I haven't weighed since then cause I want to be suprised at my month check-up but now I've heard so much about the HCG shot I am wondering where I can find a clinic in TX that does that too? I hear it makes you lose inches in no time.
Helpful - 0
I just got my first month prescription for phentermine. My weight is 175 and im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by may 20 for our caribbean vacation. Should i start my pills the same day i start shot? also should i buy or take a water pll?
Helpful - 0
Newbie here....can someone explain the concept of the b12 shots?...how do they aide in weight loss?
Helpful - 0
i was on phen and weekly shots, started mid december.  in 8 weeks, i lost 18 pounds.   i have been off of it for a month. lost 4 more pounds..(22 total!!) not as good as when i was on it, but i haven't gained any back. trying to find $$ to get on it again.  never had a problem with it... i love it!!  i already lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips!!

good luck to everyone!
Helpful - 0
Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep telling your stories to keep everyone upbeat and on track!
It seems like the more stories I hear of people dropping pounds the harder I try. I wish I would of started a long time ago....I don't know what I would do without Phen!
This Tuesday will be my second week on B12 and Phen and my jeans are falling off!!!
I will let you know my 2 week weight loss in Tuesday!!
Wish me LUCK!
Helpful - 0
I have an appointment of March 29th to start getting B12 injections.  I'm not one that likes to take medicine, but I now a few people that have said that the B12 shots have done wonders for their weight loss and they have all kept their weight off.  I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to do something about my weight now.  My mother had a mild heart attack at 34 and I'm 26 and just don't want to go down the same road.  

Wish me luck.  Hopefully I'll have a success story like many of you.  Best of luck to you all.
Helpful - 0
I will start the injections and pills next week.. i wanted to ask you guys because you have had so much success with this... what happens when you get into the normal weight range again? does the doctor take you off of the meds or can you lose a little more weight as long as you stay in the normal range? thanks for your reply =-)
Helpful - 0
I start the shots and pills tomorrow. I will let you know what i find out!
Helpful - 0
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS B-12 PLAN FOR 1 YEAR I STSRTED AT 295 POUNDS AND I AM AT 201 POUNDS AND STILL WORKING ON IT. I MUST SAY I FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD TOO. IT HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE.
Helpful - 0
CONGRATS!!! That is great keep up the hard work!
Helpful - 0
I went yesterday for my 2 week weight check.....I have lost 12 pounds total!!
I am so happy!!!!
Everyone keep up the GREAT work!
Helpful - 0
Just updates. I went to the doctors this morning I have gone from 175 to 165 in a months time. If you read my previous post you know that I receive the B12 shot once a month, and I take phen. Along with daily excerise, and good diet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community