Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had a gastric bypass in 2001 and lost 250 pounds, then my husband and I started fertility treatments and it made me gain 85 pounds back that I could not get rid of even only eating 4 oz of food at a time. On Valentine's day I started the Phentermine and B12 shots and after 1 week I had lost 9 pounds and my energy was outrageous. I haven't weighed since then cause I want to be suprised at my month check-up but now I've heard so much about the HCG shot I am wondering where I can find a clinic in TX that does that too? I hear it makes you lose inches in no time.
Helpful - 0
I just got my first month prescription for phentermine. My weight is 175 and im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by may 20 for our caribbean vacation. Should i start my pills the same day i start shot? also should i buy or take a water pll?
Helpful - 0
Newbie here....can someone explain the concept of the b12 shots?...how do they aide in weight loss?
Helpful - 0
i was on phen and weekly shots, started mid december.  in 8 weeks, i lost 18 pounds.   i have been off of it for a month. lost 4 more pounds..(22 total!!) not as good as when i was on it, but i haven't gained any back. trying to find $$ to get on it again.  never had a problem with it... i love it!!  i already lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips!!

good luck to everyone!
Helpful - 0
Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep telling your stories to keep everyone upbeat and on track!
It seems like the more stories I hear of people dropping pounds the harder I try. I wish I would of started a long time ago....I don't know what I would do without Phen!
This Tuesday will be my second week on B12 and Phen and my jeans are falling off!!!
I will let you know my 2 week weight loss in Tuesday!!
Wish me LUCK!
Helpful - 0
I have an appointment of March 29th to start getting B12 injections.  I'm not one that likes to take medicine, but I now a few people that have said that the B12 shots have done wonders for their weight loss and they have all kept their weight off.  I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to do something about my weight now.  My mother had a mild heart attack at 34 and I'm 26 and just don't want to go down the same road.  

Wish me luck.  Hopefully I'll have a success story like many of you.  Best of luck to you all.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community