Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
630 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I will start the injections and pills next week.. i wanted to ask you guys because you have had so much success with this... what happens when you get into the normal weight range again? does the doctor take you off of the meds or can you lose a little more weight as long as you stay in the normal range? thanks for your reply =-)
Helpful - 0
I start the shots and pills tomorrow. I will let you know what i find out!
Helpful - 0
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS B-12 PLAN FOR 1 YEAR I STSRTED AT 295 POUNDS AND I AM AT 201 POUNDS AND STILL WORKING ON IT. I MUST SAY I FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD TOO. IT HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE.
Helpful - 0
CONGRATS!!! That is great keep up the hard work!
Helpful - 0
I went yesterday for my 2 week weight check.....I have lost 12 pounds total!!
I am so happy!!!!
Everyone keep up the GREAT work!
Helpful - 0
176839 tn?1229711547
Just updates. I went to the doctors this morning I have gone from 175 to 165 in a months time. If you read my previous post you know that I receive the B12 shot once a month, and I take phen. Along with daily excerise, and good diet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.