Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
CONGRATS!!!  
That is great to have lost 10 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Helpful - 0
Hi, I started the B12/Phentermine diet  last week, and lost 5 3/4.  I dont suppose that is too bad considering that I cheated a few times.  I am so excited.   Starting weight is 185, want to see 135-145.  Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
I just started last Saturday and lost 6 lbs in my 6 day cleanse. Started the phentermine yesterday and did well. Today I've been sitting a lot and doing my taxes and have even been feeling sleepy. I wonder if I need a higher dose.

Were you prescribed any thyroid medication? I was but I'm afraid to take it because of the warnings about not taking it to lose weight and in combination with weight loss drugs. My pharmacist said that if you take it when you don't need it (I've never had a thyroid problem - and I've been tested a lot) it can shut down your thyroid! Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Helpful - 0
I have also had some tired spells as well.  But overall I feel pretty good.  Yesterday I could not have sat still had I wanted to.  No, I am not taking a thyroid  med., just B12, fastin (30 mg), a fluid pill, and drinking alot of water, cut sugar and starches.  Was hard at first, but not so bad now.  Cant wait to weigh in on Thursday.
Helpful - 0
Okay, people dont post here frequently, but I still gotta tell that I lost 7 3/4 this week bring my total to 13 1/2 lbs. in 2 weeks.  I am so excited!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
hi everyone, i am new to this site.  A friend of mine told me about B-12 shots last week...she was on her second week on it and had lost 16lbs so far so i was curious and down to try one more go at weight loss........i have tried everything under the sun with no valid results......:-(
last monday i went to weight doctor for weight control......they took my blood, did a ekg, urine sample and i met with doc and she told me all my do's and dont's and i was given the shot in my hip along with 4 pills to take daily....oh yeah i was told i was anemic too and needed to purchase iron pills.........
ok now for the good part..........i ate right and i exercised 3 days out of the week (walking/a lil running) and i weighed in today and had lost 8lbs..........
i was sooooo happy i could cry.......i hadnt lost anything in so long and i am really lookin forward to next week's weigh in.......ok i will keep u all posted and gud luck to everyone on this mission!! :-)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community