Proactol

Has anyone tried the Proactol Weight Loss Supplement? I found info on it at web site www.proactol.com. Sounds good just wondering if anyone has had sucess with it!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey there! Don't know anything about it, but if it's non prescription, check it out on ****.com. I find that site REAL helpful. Good Luck!
Helpful - 0
Sorry - it's just ****.com and I looked it up for you, but it's not on their extensive list. Maybe google it, because there's another two sites with long consumer reviews, but I can't remember them now. I used them all before I started taking nuphedrine...
Helpful - 0

I lost 20kg in 6 Months with Proactol. I bought it from here:

http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=129209&s=38&c=601

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community