Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

REAL PHENTERMINE

I would REALLY appreciate it if some one could advise on where to get phentermine that is the real deal.

Many thanks.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1487356 tn?1329254677
idk about ordering online but i just get a Rx, my pills only cost 26 for a month supply, i'm not sure if its cheaper or more expensive online
Helpful - 0
508440 tn?1295060315
My nurse practioner writes me the RX every month, however, I have to weigh in each time and prove that I'm actually losing weight, or she won't prescribe it.  I've lost 23 lbs in 2 months.  I take one 37.5 mg tablet each day.  In the beginning, I split the pills in half. It costs $30 per month.
Helpful - 0
1717392 tn?1364536664
Your doctor.  I just started.  I take the 37.5mg pills and they cost me $18 for a month supply.  It has been 3 weeks and i have lost 12lbs.  When i want a refill i have to go and get weighed.  if you are not loosing weight on it, they will not prescribe it to you again.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.