REAL PHENTERMINE

I would REALLY appreciate it if some one could advise on where to get phentermine that is the real deal.

Many thanks.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
idk about ordering online but i just get a Rx, my pills only cost 26 for a month supply, i'm not sure if its cheaper or more expensive online
Helpful - 0
My nurse practioner writes me the RX every month, however, I have to weigh in each time and prove that I'm actually losing weight, or she won't prescribe it.  I've lost 23 lbs in 2 months.  I take one 37.5 mg tablet each day.  In the beginning, I split the pills in half. It costs $30 per month.
Helpful - 0
Your doctor.  I just started.  I take the 37.5mg pills and they cost me $18 for a month supply.  It has been 3 weeks and i have lost 12lbs.  When i want a refill i have to go and get weighed.  if you are not loosing weight on it, they will not prescribe it to you again.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community