Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Rapid weight loss

Hello everyone!  I am new to the forum, and thought I would get some much needed advise.  I am really thinking about trying clenbuterol!  Has anyone taken it and how soon do you see results.  I need to loose about 45 pounds by June!
some facts about it:

Clenbuterol is not actually a steroid, but is thought of as one because of its abuse in the athletic scene. [neutrality disputed] For medical use it is prescribed to sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant and bronchodilator. People with chronic breathing disorders like asthma use this as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier. It is most commonly available in salt form as clenbuterol hydrochloride.

In September 2006 over 330 people in Shanghai were reported to have been poisoned by eating pork contaminated by clenbuterol that had been fed to the animals to keep their meat lean

Effective use of Clenbuterol as a slimming aid http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

there ! i dont knwo that drug.. but im sure since it a drug, meaning it has a side effect fo sure.. well, by june means, you only have 3 motnhs to prepare.. why dont you try to diet down... lower ur calories and then exercise and do carido.. thats the safest form of it.. most of the times, people says they arent slimming down becoz they still eat many during the nigth when nobody's watching them.. lol.. try to think of ways wherein u can live a healthy lifestyle and ull be fat free... and oh, staying late at night can cause fat buildup in the body too, and so is stress.. well, at times.. :)

god bless
Easier said than done. If it was that easy no one would have weight issues. Weight loss is one of the most complicated topics. there are just as many reasons why people are overweight as there are people.
I was at another forum yesterday and they were talking about it. There was a short segment on a news channel about it. It was called the "size zero pill" search the web for it. Basically they were saying it is not good for you and giving you the side effects from it.  Hope this helps.
If anyone out there has used it, or know someone who has used it, give me their take on Clenbuterol!  I have read what they have to say about it in the media, but I would like to hear from someone who has used it.
You will loss weight!!!! but you will get the shakes.
i just bought clen and t3 as well. basically for a good kick start to weight loss. i want to lose 65 pounds. i bought them online from a non-us based site. the clen i bought weeks ago and received in 2 weeks, but i ordered the t3 later.

other than the normal 5 days/week, 45/mm cardio and 3 days/week strength training, does anyone have any suggestions on effective workouts and how much i can expect to lose if i work out dilligently?
Hi live4fitness!  How long should I expect to have the shakes; and how quickly does the weight come off?
I don't know. I know you need to cycle it too. That is all I know. Good luck and let us know how it works.