Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Started Program

Well, I went ahead and decided to start the diet program. Basically you get 30 phentermine and I did a lypo-b / b12 shot at the dr's office today and brought 2 more (one for each week) home with me. I go back in a month and will take another shot and get 2 more plus the meds, etc. They do give you the option of doing up to 3 shots a week instead of just one but I want to see how I do right now just taking the one a week.
I'm really nervous because of the money but also I kinda feel like my weight has gotten out of control. I've tried WWer's, etc. and not lost the weight and I don't want to fail at this. I'm so glad I found this board. If anyone else is doing either the lipo-b / B12 or hcg shots lets try and keep up with one another and hopefully we'll stay motivated. I'd love to hear from someone that has lost weight successfully with the lypo-b/B12 and phentermine
Sorry so long..guess I'm nervous.
Have a great night
CC
Hello, I have been on the B12/HCG shots and bontril pills for 7 weeks now and have lost 17 pounds.  I would say to stick with it if you can.  I have tried everything under the sun and this has been the only thing that has worked for me so far.  I am seeing a difference in my clothes already which is really exciting.  I have not added exercise yet because I don't feel comfortable enough to even go there, but as soon as I loose more my husband and I are going to join a gym.  Good Luck!!!
I didn't do too good my first week. I've got to get a grip on this because I know sooner or later it will affect my health.
Keep me posted on your progress
You can email me at ***@****
Good luck
cc
hey, I just wanted to say don't get discouraged & don't give up. Its really hard to form new habits and give up old ones that have been so comfortable for so long. Just keep trying and you'll get there.

I started B-12/hcg and bontril in June and I've lost about 28 lbs. It should be more but unfortunately I went through a month long "plateau" and I'm just now starting to lose again. So I'm proof that there will be ups and downs along the way but it will work if you stick with it. Good luck!
Hi, I have been taking the B12 shot once a week and phentermine daily, one a day in the morning. In 6 weeks I've lost 9 pounds. I was told by my doctor that if you have less wait to lose or your tiny to begin with, you won't lose the kind of weight you will if your heavier. My friends who are 150 and 5'7 or losing about 6-8 pounds a week. Where I am 5'3 and started at 129 and am now 120. The doc said that because my normal weight is usually about 115 that this is why I am not losing like my friends are. They have much further to go to get to the weight their use to being at. What I think I have been failing on though, is that the phentermine suppreses your appetite. I somtimes can go all day without eating, except dinner. I am not hungry at all. But this is bad because now I have put my body into starvation mode. Which is probably why a haven't lost anymore weight for the last 2 weeks. I believe that you have to force yourself to eat, healthy of course. The pill is supposed to speed up your metabolism, but probably slows down some if there is no food to fuel it. Hope this helps alittle. I am now doing lipodissolve on my lower abdomen. I lost most the weight but want to get rid of the pouch from my baby!!!
Hey I totaly know where you are comming from. i am 5'1 and 124lbs. I want to be about 110lbs. I have been on the shots for about a week now and i haven't lost anything. My tummy is flatter and i have a ton of energy for the gym now. I just hope the weight does come off and soon. How is your weight loss going?
I would like to know how you went about finding the Doctor in your area.  I am wanting to get on the diet but can't find a physician?
Hi!  We just got a new dr. in town that is offering the lypp/b-12 or b-6 shots...and I really need to konw some things about it!!!  I have mitro valve prolapse and I can't have anything in it that has caffeine or that will speed up my heart..and you tell me anything abou tthis shot and how it works...I have to be very careful what I put in my body, but I need to lose this weight and I need to lose it now!!!!!  Thanks!