Weight Loss Alternatives Community

THE #1 THING IN WEIGHT LOSS

This is from my monthly newsletter I out out..just in time for you my friends here !

In many popular diet books, especially low carb programs,
I wish all of your posts were as eloquent and to-the-point as this letter is. There are no grammar mistakes and no excessive use of
thanks for taking the time to type that- kinda just bringing it down to the most basic fundamentals. We get caught up in a the new stuff and...and i agree this side of your "posts" was more civil but i also, even though i am new, see you have been fighting the fight against some of these hot buttons for some time and can't see why ppl still want to try these things. You seem like you don't want to give up but your over the re-education in each and every new post-

I myself have opted to go the long way around... at least for a week or two. I was gonna start with a dr. and b12 shots/ diet/ plan but i went to gnc got some b12 tabs and every night this week have walked a little further than the night before.  I have blisters on my feet and ware marks in uncomfortable places but not one soda all week and between 60 and 100 oz of water every day- and finding out veggies don't induce vomiting lol

still my end up at the fat doctor because so many ppl at work are successful with this guy but... not until this pain goes away and i commit to the exercise.

thanks again for taking the time
no matter what they claim..or there sales pitch..the only true way to get B-12 in your system...is injections..our body reject and flush out most other kinds..if you must take capsules or pills..or even under the tongue..tkae small amounts every few hrs...since with in 2-3 hrs mkost B-12 is flushed out..hope mthis helps..
1 more thing.. one of the biggest scams in the world is diet soda ! do not fall for it...its been proven over and over (if you know where to look) that in in fact not only makes you more hungry..but the chemiclas will make you fat...good luck to you..drink
water
selzter water
green tea ,hot or cold
crystal light
flavored water
Hold on to your hats folks, I am about to agree with fightu35.  Diet sodas are very bad for you. Even those that say 0 calories, and 0 carbs, etc.  The chemicals and sodium in diet sodas is very detrimental to your health.

However, if you find that you just cant live without your soda, and you just cant make it without one in your day, there is one soda that isn't "as bad" for you as the rest.   Its a brand called Diet Rite.
Now, I do not recommend soda at all, but if you must drink one a day to get by, this would be the smarter choice. Because it has no sugar, and no sodium.  

Everything in moderation, so if you must drink a soda, try to keep it to one a day. Pick a meal or a time that you feel would best suit your craving for that soda.

Also, please remember to drink your water. One of the biggest drawbacks in overall health, is the lack of proper water consumption. Preferably you need to drink at least 60 ounces per day. Drinking the recommended water each day will wash out the fat and toxins in your body. It will help restore your body to a more natural state.
However, do not over do it either. You can retain water if you drink too much, and this will devastate those who weigh themselves often and feel they are not losing weight.

If you find this occurring, please try to avoid using any diuretics to correct this problem. Measuring your daily water intake until it becomes habit, avoiding salt altogether, and washing canned vegetables (sodium used as a preservative) will enable your body to correct itself.  A good salt free alternative to flavoring your food would be something like Mrs Dash, for an example.

Also, if you feel this is a health issue, I would advise speaking to your doctor, and follow the professional guidance toward a healthier you.
very good post..1 thing i disagree with..mostly with women..who are scared to drink water as it is for 'weight gain' and bloating...the more water you drink..the less you retain...*with in common sense that is..and most people no where drink enough water...
why & where did you get 'diuretics' from ?? dont even bring it up(THOSE WHO DONT KNOW BETTER)..they are deadly..if taken wrong ...bad ,bad ,bad..