Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I HAD MY BABY 4 AND HALF MONTHS AGO.  I CANT FIND TIME TO WORKOUT LIKE I USED TO. I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND JUST CANT FIND THE TIME. WHAT ARE SOME QUICK WAYS TO LOSE MY BELLY FAT?
2 Responses
Dear shmely,

You haven't mentioned that What is your present weight & height. Telling you one thing that weight loss process is heavily dependent on your eating habits & proper exercise as you can digest your food.See weight loss is not a fly by night process. It takes time. common weight loss mistakes are as follows:

(1) you have to fix your diet plan according to you(becuase u r obese) not according to a average person. this thing is often ignored by most of the people. because they follow a diet plan that is suitable for an average healthy man.
(2) not burning extra calories while exercising is another factor of why our weight loss efforts dies most of the time. For this you required spend extra time in the gym.
(3) avoid eating junk food, drinking caffeine. In the other words change your eating habits.
(4) Drink lot of water.
(5) Do a lot of execrcise & out door activities.

If you are extremly obese, you can take help of diet pill
phentermine,xenical(FDA approved prescription diet pills) etc. with proper execrcise.
But before using diet pill you take proper precaution:
http://www.buy-diet-pill-phentermine-online.com/phentermine_side_effects_precautions.html

Diet pills do help to control obesity and shed off the extra
pounds which you are uncomfortable with. If followed properly with a medical practitioner
I am trying to slim down my belly but its hard how can i achieved my goal?
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.