Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Thanksgiving-Christmas HCG Diet

Hi!

Is anyone starting the HCG diet on Black Friday? I will be doing it 4 weeks thanksgiving to christmas? Do you want to start a support group?
hi im not doing the hcg diet but i will be taking hcg to get my test levels back to normal I start in about 4 wks lol but I would still be intrested in ur support group never been in any kind of group how does it work?
Hello! Count me in! I am starting my HCG Thanksgiving as well. What better time to have a "gorge" partaaaay! There is another member on here Maggie who is getting ready to start next week also if she gets her prescription in time. How much weight are you wanting to lose? I hope to lose 20 pounds.
well sorry to inform im only taking hcg to get my testosterone levels back to normal but I do know alot about all this kind of stuff and workout and nutrition and I like to talk to ppl about it all and learn or try and help so im here :) im getting my mom to probally start a cycle of hcg hopefully she will start by dec shes still need some convincing but ya if its not to much to ask if u could mail me the 500k diet you are supposed to follow pls thanks

p.s
I read Maggie's other post and probally yours if they were in the other forum.And yes i cant wait till thanksgiving yum!!:)
I want to lose 40 but Im going to start with the 4 week program because im not sure if i could stay on it for christmas:) Where you getting your HCG?

Im so exited we are starting at the same time!!!!
Welcome to the board. I am a newbie myself. Yes, I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I am cooking for around 30 people so it's going to be crazy at my house!! I've been baking for 2 weekends! I have Hashimoto's and I have gained 20 pounds since January. I've never really been over weight but I want to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand. No matter what I do, I cannot lose weight. I am hopeful that this works!
Here is the diet per Dr. Simeons:

Breakfast:
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:
1.    100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2.    One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3.    One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4.    An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :
The same four choices as lunch (above.)

skinnyfor08-
I ordered my hcg from drugdelivery.ca and it only took 7 business days to get it. I paid extra for the quicker shipping but I was really surprised at how fast I got it. I plan on taking my measurements before hand and keeping a journal. I am really excited. No joke, it has taken me 3 months, to lose 3 stinkin' pounds. I started at a 1200 calorie diet and dropped down to a 900 and work out (kickboxing class) 3 times a week (for an hour) and sweat my BUTT and yet I still managed to gain weight!!! I really don't eat meat so I wonder if this is my problem. I will eat chicken when I do this diet but not real happy about it. I just don't like meat.
hey thanks for the diet my mom isnt to thrilled about it im not sure if shes gonna do it but anyway i need to get my test levels back to normal so i need to take it but its not for weight loss. But on to bigger and better things remember even if you have a low diet consisting of only 900 cal what kind of food you are puttin in your mouth cuz i can eat 6 snicker bars and have only eaten 600 or 700 cals lol that was just an example of course not saying thats what  you are doing but just reminding be careful what foods you have been choosing and also after your 4wks when you go back to regualr diet you have to keep working out and eating good otherwise time money and effort will be thrown down the drain :( if u have any questions on anything at all ask me i will be glad to help any of you out good luck and keep writting on this forum i want to see how you guys do :)
chris2989, is your mom needing to lose some weight, is that why you want her to try the hcg? Well here was the diet I've been on. I was drinking a slim fast drink for breakfast, apple for a snack, slim fast bar for lunch, and then for dinner 1 boneless, skinless piece of chicken grilled with 1 cup of veggies (no butter or anything) and a half a cup of brown wild rice every other day. That's it. No snacking, no pop, no candy, no booze, no oils, and the only starch I was getting was the rice every other day. That's it. And still can't lose weight.
well my mom doesnt need to lose much 15 20lbs at the most shes just always complaning that she needs to lose some weight and since im the Little nutritionist around here shes always asking me to help her.Anyway umm wow i would die on that diet lol i eat every 2hr. Make sure you arent starving yourself its the worest you can do once you lose the weight when you go back to regular eating habits it will all come back maybe even more.Do you have any kind of workout plan you should take up some classes or walking 3 to 4 times a wk if you could fit that in there.Also your body when you are just sitting doing nothing you body well burn fat calories once you start doing an activity or yourbody needs more fuel it will burn carb calories and if theres not enough in the diet it will burn muscle :( not a good thing i kno you are just trying to lose weight and not become a bodybuilder but you might want to have some kind of muscle lol.What i always tell my gym buddies dont worry about the scale for results the scale wont tell you if you lost inches off your waist the scale wont tell you if you lost some fat and turned it into muscle making you weigh more the scale is just what you weigh thats it.Im going for the bodybuilder look ive recently got back into the whole workout thing been hitting the gym hard for 5 months now and eating like an animal ive gained 5 or 6 lbs since i started worries me not one bit im more toned and got more muscle than ever before.Since your gonna be doing the HCG your gonna want to weigh your self more often to see your progress Honestly i would weigh myself once a wk thats it
Also i kno on the HCG diet its only 500 cal make sure your body is getting all the minerals and vitamins it needs might want to think about going to a local nutrition shop maybe get yourself some kind of multi womens vitamin if you havent already :)
Oh dear! My husband is trying to convince me to wait until after the holidays to start. He is totally supportive but thinks it would be wise (and easier) to start after the holiday season. Any thoughts? Anyone?
which holiday thanksgiving or christmas
He's thinking it would be best to begin after Christmas. Ya know why? Because I really don't want to have to explain to family why I'm not indulging and after Christmas no one will be asking. I'm a little disappointed but in the long run, I really don't want to fail at this and...am I just making excuses?!!