Weight Loss Alternatives Community

The HCG food diet plan

Hi everyone.  I started the HCG shots today (late afternoon) The doc put me on the "Soup Diet" Can someone please share with me their prescribed diet plan?  Im not crazy about the soup diet and I wanted to know if there is a different prescribed 500 cal diet out there,  Thanks all.
What's the soup diet? Never heard og it.
I have some comments someone else wrote:
Menu: Eat turkey, chicken, salmon, tuna etc. As far as dairy there isn't any allowed on the diet that I follow along with my hcg injections.
According to KTs book you should dring 80 oz of water a day, drink camomile tea, green tea, and Yerba Mate tea through out the day. You can have 2 apples or grapefruit a day then for actual meals
see below:
Breakfast-- Tea or coffee no food
Lunch- 100 grams of meat and a handful of veggies. these can be fresh or cooked but absolutely no oil if you have a salad you can but balsimic vinegar on it but nothing else
Snack- apple
Supper- 100grams of meat and a handful of veggies. fresh or cooked
snack- apple
Thats it. Its about 500 calories a day. But you won
I eat 2 egg whites with 2 melba toasts for breakfast, or 1/2 grapefruit with 2 melbas. Lunch is usually chicken,tuna,or turkey with green beans and salad. Dinner is similar to lunch just change it up so it's not the same carbon copy meal. Weighing your portions is vital to success. Some days I have a peeled apple for a snack or 1/2 of an orange. I stay within the 500 calorie range.
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING SO QUICKLY. IT IS A HUGE HELP. THANKS AGAIN!
hello, the soup diet is the cabbage soup diet.  It is a vegetable soup that you eat for 7 days along with fruits, veggies, bannans,tomatoes, brown rice, protein, etc.  Each day you eat soup and one of the other things listed. Ive done this diet before and it get really boring really fast.
If you're referring to the cabbage soup diet, my sis-in-law does this often. Yes, she loses a little weight, but just puts it back on again once she eats anything real.  I see absolutely no purpose in it.  Additionally, you an only do it for one week.
My clinic uses a "modified" Simeons plan -- 800 calories/day with 3 meals and 2 snacks.  Only 4.5 oz of meat per day (which is actually more than you think it is), rest veggies, fruits and some dairy.  The key seem to be in fat restriction.
Dairy nullifies the hCG???  Where did you get that?  Why then did Simeon allow curds/cottage cheese (is there a difference?) sometimes with his patients who had an aversion to meat?  I was planning on doing only cottage cheese and eggs in place of the meat. I thought just animal protein was needed. That just caught my attention and worried me a little cuz i'm a vegetarian and am about to start the plan when I receive my order and just the thought of eating 100 grams of meat twice daily makes me sick.  But if cottage cheese nullifies the hCG, then I just wasted 190 dollars.
im doing phase one right now and my shots should come within a month. im starving. i dont know how long i can do it but it would be a waste of money for me to just stop. are they any suggestions? drinkin all three teas a day makes me naucious all day , what should i do?
I've been on the program for 3 weeks and have lost 20 lbs.  But I feel a little shaky most of the time...could be my low blood sugar.  I'm committed to getting through the 6 weeks and then phase 3 and back to phase 2.  I know Dr. S. says that cottage cheese is OK and also some shellfish (Trudeau is against both).  I say - do what works and makes you feel the best - I've followed the program almost 100% but have added no sugar salsa and it's been a lifesaver for me.
I started about 9 days ago. It is going pretty good...however I really need to find out what else I can eat besides salad with either grilled chicken or steak. Can we eat oranges instead of grapfruit??
Orange probably not, due the sugar content in oranges.  I would just stay away from anything that has sugar or carbs.  I'm doing between an 500-800 calories diet.. I'm mainly sticking to what Dr.Simeons say to eat.  But do have a snack that is not on his list.  I just have an strick Atkins foods.

I started on the diet on the 24th of Dec. and have come down 6.4 pounds. But think a lot of that was water weight.