Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

To those who are just doing the B12/Lipo or B12/HCG shots

If you are just doing the shots, are you taking any type of Bontril or Phentamine and where are you buying it then??? Do you feel like you don't need an appetite suppressant?
I have only been taking the Bontril for 4 days and I like it.  I guess I feel good because of the combo B12/HCG and the Bontril.
19 Responses
The Bontril is an appetite suppressant that does not make you jittery...
Please tell me what Bontril is??
I hated the Bontril. It did nothing for me. I love phentermine. I take the 37.5 mg but split it in half. Take 1/2 in am and 1/2 about 12:00 noon. Love, Love Love it. Having great success with the combo.
I may have to go on the phentermine too.  They will try me on Adipax first.  I am taking the Bontril, curves the appetite some, but I do not feel any jitters. Mostly I feel I have to have will power to make this low cal diet work. I took the generic the first week.  I was told to use the product Bontril not generics and see what happens this week.  
You get Bontril,Adipax, Phentermine from a doctor.  Some clinics it looks like allows you to order online.  An additional charge applies though.  I am sure that is the fee for the perscription.???

Adipex and phentermine are the same thing. Bontril and phendametrazine are the same thing.
To misscloey,

I have the Phentermine 37.5 and only take 1/2 per day.  Thanks for the idea of taking 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm.  Would you suggest taking the lipo, hcg, and b12 als?  The Phentermine 37.5 is very strong and cause a very quick weight loss.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.