Weight Loss Alternatives Community

To those who are just doing the B12/Lipo or B12/HCG shots

If you are just doing the shots, are you taking any type of Bontril or Phentamine and where are you buying it then??? Do you feel like you don't need an appetite suppressant?
I have only been taking the Bontril for 4 days and I like it.  I guess I feel good because of the combo B12/HCG and the Bontril.
The Bontril is an appetite suppressant that does not make you jittery...
Please tell me what Bontril is??
I hated the Bontril. It did nothing for me. I love phentermine. I take the 37.5 mg but split it in half. Take 1/2 in am and 1/2 about 12:00 noon. Love, Love Love it. Having great success with the combo.
I may have to go on the phentermine too.  They will try me on Adipax first.  I am taking the Bontril, curves the appetite some, but I do not feel any jitters. Mostly I feel I have to have will power to make this low cal diet work. I took the generic the first week.  I was told to use the product Bontril not generics and see what happens this week.  
You get Bontril,Adipax, Phentermine from a doctor.  Some clinics it looks like allows you to order online.  An additional charge applies though.  I am sure that is the fee for the perscription.???

Adipex and phentermine are the same thing. Bontril and phendametrazine are the same thing.
To misscloey,

I have the Phentermine 37.5 and only take 1/2 per day.  Thanks for the idea of taking 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm.  Would you suggest taking the lipo, hcg, and b12 als?  The Phentermine 37.5 is very strong and cause a very quick weight loss.