Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.26k Members

Trying to be positive!!!!

Hi! This is my first time with you guys and I'm from Quebec, so my english may be not all that great. I've been on Topomax for just over 2 months now and take 200mg a day. I only 10 pds but I try to be positive about it. I'm on Effexor, Lamictal and Remeron for a depression and gained 95 pounds in 1 year. What I really hate about this pill are the side effects, the feeling of intense tingling in my feet, man the incomforte I feel!!!! And all that I drink that should have bubbles seems flat!!!! Goodbye Beer during hockey......to bad!!! I see that I'm not alone going through all these and I'm please to see that you all seem to be helping each other the best you can. Hope I'll be able to bring a bit of sunshine through your cloudy days when I can!!!!!
Your new friend!!!!!:-)
0 Responses
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.