Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

Update:

Okay guys I had my first appointment today...I got a shot of vitiman B-12, and 30 mg phentermine pills. I had lots of energy at first, no appetite what so ever, a small headache, very dry mouth, and the doc said that I have a thyroid problem. I have not eat yet...I know I have to eat something but I have to go shopping first everything I have is unacceptable. I am still not hungry but I am all of the sudden VERY sleepy. I took my first pill at 12:00. It is now 8:30. My BMI is 51%, I am 5'61/2 and 212lbs. I am on the way to a new life style, skinny body, and higher self esteem... wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!  :o)
2 Responses
I went to : http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/  i am 5'7" and started at 280 and it said i was 43.8. I typed yours in and i said 35%.  I hope the web site is the right one but i doubt it.
I remember at one time a long long time ago i was under 6% :(for a contest): and now i am more fat than mussel. marriage/ age/ stress/ injury/ excuses  was my recipe for weight gain if anyone was looking for it. In an alternate universe i might be publishing my second book on "i did it and so can you!"

good luck! I wish you the best!!!!!!!  
I was very discouraged about my BMI but I think it just gives me more movivation. The doc was checking my ears, eyes, mouth & throat and then he felt my neck and was like "wow you have a big neck" I just busted out laughing because I have always thought I had a nice neck. I dont even have a doube chin. It was just really funny. Thank you for the luck, I wish you the same. You are doing it w/o pills and stuff right. Working a little harder and farther every day. Keep me posted I love to hear about things!
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.