Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Weight Loss Dr. In Greensboro, NC?

Does anyone know of a good doctor in the Greensboro, NC area who will prescribe adipex (phentermine) or bontril or tenuate?  I need to lose about 35 lbs. and am also on other drugs - cymbalta and topamax.  I want to do this safely and want a dr. who will help safely monitor the use of the appetite suppressants.  I have tried Weight Watchers and I exercise, but I just cannot seem to get this post baby weight off and need help! I am having trouble with sweet cravings and I think the antidepressants have messsed up my metabolism.  I wish I could find a doctor who accepts insurance rather than a weight loss clinic. Thanks for any information!
Did you ever get an answer to this?  I live in Sanford and have been driving to Gastonia to see a doctor.
No answers to this yet!
The Bariatric Clinic
2020 South Holden Road
Suite B
Greensboro, NC 27407
(336) 834-0469
NickDiva - Did you use this clinic?  If so, What was your experience there? Thanks for any information that you can share!