Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight loss clinic in Orlando, FL

Can anyone from florida tell me of a good weight loss clinic or a Doctor that would prescribe Phentermine.  Thank you
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
please let me know if you find someone... I was on this about a year ago and it did WONDERS for me and I would like to coninue working with it. I went to one doctor in town who was horrible and told me I was killing myself but my last doctor in South Carolina was very constuctive and monitored my health and habits and it worked well... I wish I could move her here! I am having a hard time finding someone. feel free to email me ashez_ap***@**** I would love to hear from you if you found someone. - Ashton
Helpful - 0
Transformations weight loss clinic. They have an office in Orlando and Lake Mary 1-877-Y-weight or www.yweight.cc  Orland 407-629-1441
Helpful - 0
i go to dr jakob- she has an office in clermont and in metrowest--- her website is http://****.***

i am on the medizone diet - shots, phentermine, chromium pyruvate. have lost almost 40lbs since mid june!

if you decide to go- email me at **** @ ***. com (no spaces) and if we give them each other's name we'll both get a referral discount!enid
Helpful - 0
Id like to suggest Body Solutions RX. They will work with you, and the program fees are reasonable. They have a website also. The name of the clinic and then  .com .
Helpful - 0
That is, if you are looking for another weight loss option, the HCG weight loss program. (Not for Phentermine !!!)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.