Weight loss clinic in Orlando, FL

Can anyone from florida tell me of a good weight loss clinic or a Doctor that would prescribe Phentermine.  Thank you
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
please let me know if you find someone... I was on this about a year ago and it did WONDERS for me and I would like to coninue working with it. I went to one doctor in town who was horrible and told me I was killing myself but my last doctor in South Carolina was very constuctive and monitored my health and habits and it worked well... I wish I could move her here! I am having a hard time finding someone. feel free to email me ashez_ap***@**** I would love to hear from you if you found someone. - Ashton
Helpful - 0
Transformations weight loss clinic. They have an office in Orlando and Lake Mary 1-877-Y-weight or www.yweight.cc  Orland 407-629-1441
Helpful - 0
i go to dr jakob- she has an office in clermont and in metrowest--- her website is http://****.***

i am on the medizone diet - shots, phentermine, chromium pyruvate. have lost almost 40lbs since mid june!

if you decide to go- email me at **** @ ***. com (no spaces) and if we give them each other's name we'll both get a referral discount!enid
Helpful - 0
Id like to suggest Body Solutions RX. They will work with you, and the program fees are reasonable. They have a website also. The name of the clinic and then  .com .
Helpful - 0
That is, if you are looking for another weight loss option, the HCG weight loss program. (Not for Phentermine !!!)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community