Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What is the easiest way to loose weight other than surgery or a diet?

Hi friends,
If anyone have experience or knowledge about it, so plz suggest me the easiest way to loose weight other than surgery or a diet. Any recommendations, hints or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Blepharoplasty
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There is nose surgery, cheek surgery, eyelid surgery and other. These are small part of the face. When you have a surgery on them it doesn't really make you look good. It makes you better but I'm looking for something that can change your overall face shape to make it look better and attractive.

NYC Ear Surgery
Helpful - 0
There are many ways to loose weight without surgery-that is for the mega extreme! If you have given up on natural exercise and portion control with a healthy diet then there are some drugs that  can help too. Orlistat is good too if you are considering the medication side of losing the weight. My sister used it to help lose weight. She didn't go to her GP though as she had tried to lose weight before so was a bit self conscious as it hadn't worked. I think by not putting herself through that she felt more in control and sorted it on her own. She used a place called the online clinic, they gave her free consultation and then sorted her a prescription. :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.