Weight Loss Alternatives Community

What is the proper diet to follow when taking HCG shots?

I was put on an 800 calorie plan.  It entails eating complex carbs, fruit and dairy in the morning,  a fruit snack mid morning, lunch is complex carb, dairy and veggies, then dinner is protein and veggies and pm snack is fruit and dairy.  But I have noticed alot of you are on different kinds of diets with the hcg.  I am not having the best results and part of it is I know I am consuming too many calories.  
Can anyone tell me what their diet plans are with the hcg?
Hello everyone.  I am new to posting comments on the forum but have been reading it for about a month now.  The thing I have really noticed is that no one's diet requirements seem to be the same and I haven't read alot about fat content...mostly just calories and carbs.  My doctor put me on no more than 1,000 calories a day and no more than 20g of fat per day.  I have no trouble with the calories but the 20g of fat is difficult.  Does anyone else watch their fat in addition to calories?  I have lost 18 lbs. since April 27th and thought this was good until I read that someone lost 33lb. in one month.  I am extremely thankful for the 18 lbs. so I am not going to complain.  I just want to get the maximum results.
Thank you so much for your encouragement.  I can tell that my weightloss has slowed down a little and I've just chalked it up to my body getting used to everything.  If maintaining weight is 60g of fat I will be in hog heaven!  At this point that number seems like I will be "splurging".  :o)  I have slacked up on drinking my water and that may be the reason for the slowing down but I have started up again and will see what happens.  Thank you again for your encouragement!!
Yesterday was my first visit to weigh since my HCG shot.  I started a 600-800 calorie diet on Thursday along with the phentermine.  I had lost 5.5 lb in 4 days doing this. I hope everyone else is having good luck.
do you also watch your fat intake or just calories?
I haven't counted fat at all, only calories.
I wanted to add that I weigh quite a bit and I think that is probably why I am losing fast.
I have been using hcg shots and vitamin B12 for about two months.  I have loss 20 pounds.  Having a bit more energy I have added a bit of exercise at the Y.  The diet of cleansing and detox in which you eat vegetable  day one, fruits day two, third day combine both, fourth day bananas and milk, fifth is vegetables and meat, sixth is vegs, fruits, and meats, then sixth day vegetable again and seventh is fruits again.  Limit the fat totally if you can. When not on the diet I am trying to maintain a low carb and fat intake. Always, eight glasses of water, some tea and coffee WITH RAW SUGAR.....  NO COLA!  For a treat I eat coconut dipped in chocolate. Have a treat but plan it into the meal.  Also, I drink chicken or tomato soup whenever I want it daily.  I can say I am never hungry compared to my life before HCG.  
I just started the hcg shots as well as b12 shots.  My doctor just told me to follow a low glycemic index diet with excercise.  Will I still loose weight?
Hello!

It sounds like you are doing the Transformations program. I know that if you don't drink all of the water that is recommended for you that you are less likely to lose the weight you would like. Also, are you following the diet exactly as you are supposed to? I know (since I did the program and lost 20 lbs) that it is sometimes hard to not cheat or to force yourself to drink all of the water, but in order to lose the weight you have to. If you are having a hard time losing or not losing like you want, I would recommend talking with one of the weight loss coaches about it and see what she suggests to you.

Good Luck!
I run a HCG Diet Center in Kennewick WA.

These are the foods:

Lunch and Dinner: 100g protein (size of a deck of cards), Handful of veggies, and 1 fruit.

Protein: Beef, Veal, Venison, Bison, Chicken Breast, Lobster, Crab, Crawfish, Prawns, Scallops, Any white low fat fish. After Three weeks: Eggs (3 whites, 1 yolk)

Veggies: Any leafy green vegetables, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Spinach, Asparagus, Cabbage. After Three Weeks: Green Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Bell Peppers, Hot Peppers,

Fruit: 1 apple, 1 orange, 1/2 grapefruit, or a handfull of strawberries.

There you go. If you need help, look here: http://www.advancehcg.com/faq.html
I just started the Hcg shots and I have lost 18 pounds in 8 days does anyone have recipes they can share