Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Where can I Find an HCG Clinic in Auburn?

I need to find a weight loss clinic in Auburn and I am wondering where is the best place to go for the hcg diet?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It looks like there is another one too at the front of GOLD's GYM. The name of it is HCG GOLD WELLNESS CENTER. Their sign says www.hcggold.com and their phone no. is 253.939.5656. I was on HCG in Florida and dropped lots of weight. Looks like Auburn is getting some great HCG attention!
Helpful - 0
I am waiting for this Auburn weight loss clinic. So is there a web site for this clinic? that I can get more info? I like looking at the web info. And maybe one explaining hcg diet.
Helpful - 0
I hear there is a Grand Opening of a new HCG Diet Center in Auburn.
Total Nutrition, Inc. - I just received one of their Flyers. Here is the info on the flyer:
Total Nutrition, Inc. is an hCG SlimXpress™ Certified Weight Loss Center in Auburn, WA offering a weight loss program that involves an overall wellness evaluation as well as recommendations on diet, exercise and the use of hCG which is an all natural hormone providing today’s patients with many amazing health and wellness benefits including rapid safe weight loss.

Auburn HCG Diet & Weight Loss Center
724 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002
253-737-5550
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.