Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Where can I get HCG

HI again

Where can I get HCG.  I live in PA and no doctor around here will prescribe it.  I have seen some out of country websites where you can order it but I'm not sure about them.  Would someone please let me know a website I can order this from.

Thanks so much
ddfrymyer
Sorry, I think you safely must go to a doctor who can tell you everything there is to know about it.  A lot of people are commenting and have never used it or been to the doctor to learn.  Good luck.
odd...everyone here claims to takeing HCG ,but yhet does not know where to get it...
I got my hcg from GHI medical.  They require blood work and that you have a physical.  After they evaluate everything they will send you the hcg and syringes and very simple instructions. I followed every direction in K.T. book, diet and exercise. I was on the protocol for 45 days and lost 45 pounds. I am at my 105 goal weight and have been for 2 weeks after completing the shots.  Good Luck!