A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

Where can I get HCG

HI again

Where can I get HCG.  I live in PA and no doctor around here will prescribe it.  I have seen some out of country websites where you can order it but I'm not sure about them.  Would someone please let me know a website I can order this from.

Thanks so much
ddfrymyer
3 Responses
Sorry, I think you safely must go to a doctor who can tell you everything there is to know about it.  A lot of people are commenting and have never used it or been to the doctor to learn.  Good luck.
odd...everyone here claims to takeing HCG ,but yhet does not know where to get it...
I got my hcg from GHI medical.  They require blood work and that you have a physical.  After they evaluate everything they will send you the hcg and syringes and very simple instructions. I followed every direction in K.T. book, diet and exercise. I was on the protocol for 45 days and lost 45 pounds. I am at my 105 goal weight and have been for 2 weeks after completing the shots.  Good Luck!
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.