Where can I get Vitamin B12 with Lipotropics Injections near Gilbert AZ?

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Call Medshape weight loss clinic.  They are at Dobson and 60.  I get the lipotropic and B complex injection weekly.  I also am doing the hcg program with them.  My weight loss has been great so far.  Very pleased.
Helpful - 0
Hello Candi,

If you know how to inject yourself (or are willing and able to learn) you can buy the b12/lipo online for a lot less than going to a doctor's office to get the shots.  I have saved a lot of money in the past five months and have lost 37 lbs.  I know it doesn't sound like much but I had not been able to loose weight no matter what I did.  The site is www.****.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community