Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Where can I go for B12 shots in San Francisco?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am interested in getting B12 shots but somehow I am unable to locate anybody in San Francisco. Could someone recommend somebody to me, please? Thank you very much, Anita
I just joined this forum today and live in Southern California. There are plenty of weight loss clinics here that give B12 shots. Even if you dont want the weight loss program, some clinics may just administer the shots. I get mine every two weeks. One place you may want to try is Lindora but they may be a little priceier than the smaller private owned clinics.