Weight Loss Alternatives Community

b 12

where can i get the b 12 from? i want to start using it at home myself.  i have look everywhere. shy girl you said you gets yours from cananda, can you tell me where? if you don't want to post it on this forum, i can give you my direct email address
www.canpharm.com
you know shygirl, I checked this website out. this is the exact reason why people should seek a professional doctor for their weight loss measures. My weight loss doctor, warned me about different scams on my first consultation. the thing he told me about vitamin b12 were one of the things that i rememberd. He told me that there are two different preparations of vit b12. by the way he does not give me a vitamin b12 alone, he has a special mix which actually burns fat. but he told me that if i want to do vitamin b12 alone, i should be aware that the one that is called
cyanocobalmine (which is the one on this website and the cheaper form) the "cyano" part stands for cyanide. this could be dangerous for the body. the other preparation is the safe one. sooo, please be careful as far as taking advice from anyone on this message board. especially if they are telling you to buy something on the net .I myself have had long term weight problems so I have seen it all. and this website is pretty good as far as getting advice from different people, but truthfully alot of the advice that shygirl has been giving, i have had problems with. Im not saying that i am better than her. but i do know that other people in this message board would agrree with me. let me know if i can help you more. just read all the messages about b12 before you decide.
hummmmmm!!!!!!! Well i see you know it all.Before judging people you should contact the source first.now, where i live there was this pharmacest doing the b12 shots which my sister in law was going to twice a week at first i didnt have any intrest until i've seen her results.the pharmacest got in trouble for giving people shots which you cant do out of an pharmacie but the lady that worked along aside him stills sells the shots for 15.00 so i went to her and acted as if i wanted to buy the shot but i really just wanted to see how it looked and i did some research,so i decided to order my own.my sister in law is really thin and her two friends are too.they give it to their selves....i have lost16 pounds since then and i feel great.now the doctor your talking about did tell me there where 2 kinds of b12 and he also said that the cyno one after a while becomes no good thats why i just wanted to do it for about 3 months.my sister has been on the shot since febuary shes really small but i think shes addicted to it.. so before you try to slash me get the facts first.....
i know him the thing is he use a special formula..every one cant go to cali for a shot...like i said i've seen results with my own eyes and i'm not the one to take shots,thats always been my biggest thing about going to the doctor and still is so the b12 must be a big thing for me to even decide to take it every other week...i understand where you are coming from but you dont need to bash people just to get your point across.it doesnt matter who listens to me no one is stopping my weight loss.thats what matters to me.
ok. so you have seen this doctor that i'm talking about?
or did you call him? my point about cyano is not that it doesnt work, and thats not what he told me. what he told me and what I confirmed by my reading is that the cyano which is the cheaper version is not good for your health. and unfortunately i noticed that alot of these online pharmacies are selling that cyano form. now you can use whatever you like. i dont care. i just have decided to do it the safe way.
and the main thing is that I trust him and his education. and that is important. If you trust your doctor, you trust the info that he gives you, if you dont, you dont.
Hey both of you are right.  The MDs use the same B-12which is cyanocobolamine.  However the special mix you are talking about is AMP better know as adenosine mono or triphosphate.  This helps boost your metabolism.  So the special mix is sometimes half and half, and others more B-12 than AMP.  AMP is much like ATP which is energy to the body and your metabolism.
im 31 275 always been on heavy side ... i have no energy ... b12 huh ... never heard of it ... do i ask my primary care???