Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Does anyone have a diet that had only 800 calories to go by I'm on the 800 calories diet. I need some type of example for breakfast lunch and dinner
No-one is responding to you because 800 calaries is not healthy .(healthy is 1200-1500) Try working out instead of dropping the calories.
How do u change calorie allowence it ssys I should have 735 cals ehich is clearly wrong
just count your calories on your meal labels.
I am trying too diet. I want to lose about 30 lbs. I eat about 900 calories a day and walk about 20 minutes in the afternoon. What else would be good to move it a little faster