Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hcg diet 2

I hope everyone will join us here from the hcg diet thread.  
I'm with you girl!
Well here I am hanging out with the girls. I have looked around for blogs with guys my age doin this and I cant find any. 19 lbs to go and I will be FAT FREE. My cloths are getting really loose. It is ok becuse I sttill have all my skiney cloths from five years ago on up and since guys dont have to worry to much about the latest styles my downsizing wont cost me a fortune. For once I feel like I can give away my big cloths cus I am sure I will not need them again......Thank GOD
Love your post to the forum bully..... on the other thread.
Hi, I figured it out . . . here I am!!
Yeah, You took that losser out, nice work. It is so funny when I see people saying it dosent  work when every morning I wake up lighter with plenty of strength. I know for a fact I would be so weak if I was restricting my calories down this low. I would be ready to pass out. All most lunch time....................chicken and spinach. YUM YUM
i know..i love lunch time!!!  :0)  you guys all talk about spinach so much...is there something extra special about it? sincerely curious....i am boring, stick to either tomatoes, cucs, celery, and lettuce. not sure how I'll get through the next month!! lol