Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hcg diet and sublingual mixing

To All,
I am so confused as to how I can post on some of these websites (Especially U Tube), but I hope this gets through.  My questions are:  Why does everyone have a different dose and way of making up their liquid sublingual mixture for the hcg protocol? and does anyone know specifically from Dr. Simeon's diet plan if you are limited to how much of a vegetable one can ingest on the (two) meals that you eat each day? or, does it have to be a specific amount (such as: 1/2c. or 1 c.) to equal out a certain amount of calories?  I know you are only suppose to have 500 hundred calories a day; what happens if you get in 501calories?  How can you be so precise????

What kind of food scale does one purchase to get such an accurate weight measure for the meat?  Where do you buy such a scale?  What is the best digital scale to buy, say at Walmart to accurately weigh in each day???  How does one know how much liquid substance to take in with the hcg. each day; is it based on your height, weight, sex,  how much you want to lose, or if you have had problems with breast cancer, cancer, problems with your hypothmuls, or if you're even a candidate for this type of extreme diet weight loss????  Some clinics will not let you go on this program because of these problems.  What is your expert advice, since some of you are doing this on your own, and are not being medically supervised???

There is so much out here on the web, it is scary because everyone has a different story of how they have come up with their own concoctions of mixtures for the sublingual application in the mouth.  No one has gotten it from Dr. Simeon's book because it doesn't exist since he only used injections when he wrote the book.  So how do so many people come up with the dosage and what they are putting into it???  Sounds like we are our own doctor's.

I really want to do this diet, but I can't seem to get any straight answers that make sense.  Some people buy the hcg online from supposedly reputible facilities that send it in vials or glass bottles; why do we have so many facilities charging different prices and charging almost the same amount for the shipping also?  Where do I go for the best price and the 'real deal' without being scammed????  Would someone please, please, please, give me the real upfront answers to all of these questions.  I am tired of researching and getting nowhere and would like to start the process sometime while I am alive.

Sorry to those of you who have had to read all of this, but I'm sure some of you have had to go through the same thing I'm going through to finally get all of your answers.

Exhausted!!
Tirzah03
'
I tried sublingual HCG drops from Mediral and also took B-12 and metabolic supplement and stayed on them for 3 weeks with 500cal/day diet outlined in the Simeons protocol.  I tried 10 drops 3 times a day then broke it up a little as a friend did 6 drops 6 times a day.  I learned toward the end of 3 weeks that I should hold the drops as long as I could under the tongue and take each supplement separately.  It made a difference in my hunger and weight loss.  Also when I followed the diet exactly I lost weight, but add something and it went to a snail pace.  I bought a mail scale at office depot and weighed out 3.5 grams of all the meats and seafood before cooking. I am on phase 3 maintenance and I am down 17 poounds. I plan to go back on it in another week to get off an additional 10 pounds.

evitamin has the mediral for 18.00 but have been out of stock lately.

I bought my drops from an e-bay source, ( same as a friend did) then from an on-line homeopathic store.  Both were Mediral.

The two fat loading days are critical. You have to eat as much as you possibly can of protein and fats, a light on the carbs.
Thanks for all the information.  Finally starting to get some answers.  Thanks to all of you who are generously giving out solid answers.  Hope your journey on protocol helps you reach your goal, and that your able to keep it off.

Tirzah03
Hey Tirzah03, evitamin is very good and reputable, they are out of stock right now for the 1 oz HCG Detox for $18. But they do have a 2 oz bottle of HCG for $29. so it is a better deal.  Their payment is paypal so it is safe.  My mom and brother went on the hcg diet and both lost over 30lbs the first time and are on their second round now, From the vegetables listed on Dr. Simeons protocol, you can have an unlimited amount of one vegetable per meal (lunch/dinner) drink at least 2-4 quarts of water a day, with tea or coffee, no sugar though.  Just go to office depot or staples to get a mail scale for the food.  Take .4 ml of the hcg under your tongue hold for 30 seconds without swallowing, then after 30 seconds swallow, now wait for 20 before you eat or drink anything.  You do that 3x a day. You can use pure lemon juice in your water or tea.  Hope this helps!
I just completed my first week.  I am taking drops under the tongue. I bought the books when I ordered mine( i got mine from healthyourself. c I ordered the drops $21.00 (2 oz. bottle), the cookbook-101 Worry Free HCG Diet Recipes $19.99 and the HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide $19.99) to help. I am happy with the results. I do my weigh-in and measurements weekly. I have lost 10 lbs and an inch per section that I measure(neck, arm, bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves.)  I am going to continue on. My scale is weight watchers, Take dropper and drop 10drops under tongue for a few min.without swallowing,now wait for 20 before you eat or drink anything.For beginning 500 cal you can have unlimited water,tea,coffee(but watch your coffee of what its made of.i use instant if i drink any.) 100 grams of Meat. 1med apple/orange, 1 Melba toast,1 veggie. I got the books to help on what you can have. definately changes eating habits. Any Questions shoot me a line. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. ;-)
Breakfast
Tea or coffee in any quantity. Only 1 Tbsp. milk in 24 hours. Stelvia may be used.

Lunch
1.3 ozs of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. Trim off all fat and weigh raw. Meat must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Certain Meats,Seafood(fish) are not allowed during the first 500 cal.
2.One type of vegetable only, chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage. Certain Veggies are not allowed during the first 500 cal.
3.One breadstick or one melba toast
4.An apple, orange, one half of a grapefruit or a handful of strawberries. Certain Fruit are not allowed during the first 500 cal.

Dinner
The same four choices as above

The juice of one lemon is allowed daily. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram etc. for seasoning, but no butter, oil or dressing.

Tea, coffee, plain water or mineral water are the only drinks allowed. You should drink at least 2 liters of these fluids per day.

The fruit or breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but no more than four items listed at lunch or dinner may be eaten at one meal.
My husband is a naturopath who prescribes the hcg and I sometimes work with him. One of his clinics has a pretty good video describing the protocol if you want to look it up. It is at advancehcg(dot)com under the get started section. You don't have to join or pay to watch the video.