Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hcg diet

I am starting the Simeons's/Weight Loss cure diet tomorrow.  I know for the first two days I must gorge.  What kind of food do I gorge on?.....only organic fattening foods or any non-organic fattening foods?
Help!
HCG will not help you lose weight in any way...and the pill form is even more useless..
he doest not say to gorge on healthy foods..lol want to know why ? the goal is to over fill your your fat cells..and fill your glycogen levels..so when you eat only 500 calories (an infant requires 1,200) ..you wont feel  the starving as bad..people..be real..think about it...if it was that easy...sighhhhhh
Thank you.  I did just that and I'm on Day 3.  So far so good.  I've been drinking the teas in between my meals and that has helped alot.  Have you completed the plan and if so, what were your results?
This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.

An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control.

Yet the use of HCG for weight loss continues. For instance, advertisements for weight-loss clinics using HCG appeared in the Chicago area in the summer of 1982. The ads included the required disclaimer, but in type much smaller than that used to extol the virtues of the clinics' program.

The pill or shot to enable a person to lose weight without danger and without eating less has not been formulated. And the garment or other device to let one firm up or lose inches without moving a muscle has yet to be invented.

It looks like those who want to be slim will have to resort to those old, unglamorous standbys--eating less and exercising more--to shake those excess pounds.
It's obvious you are very knowledgable about this topic.  However, unless you have actually gone through the HCG process your remarks hold no weight at all.  I've been in the health and fitness field for over 20 years and the Simeon's protocol and research make COMPLETE SENSE for anyone who has experienced the frustration of gaining, losing weight.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Americans are the fatest people compared to Europeans and food processing and additives are the main reason for this epidemic in America.
Im a pro athlete.. have a degree in sports nutrition..and nutrition..and certified in personal training..and im a weight controled sport...im more then educated on HCG...its very simple..research the product HCG not the people selling it..leanr all about HCG from a non HCG selling website ,book.so called DR. or a message board..thats how you make the right choices..ok lets see if this works...which people in the world need the lowest fat there is ? bodybuilders..and yes I know your not 1 IVE known about HCG for over 10 yrs..as it used in bodybuilding daily...and quess what..it is in NO WAY used for fat loss ?? a lil odd dont you think ? they dont get paid with fat on them..so wouldnt you think if it could help with fat loss they would take it..and not 100's of steroids...95% of bodybuilders do use HCG....to stop there *alls from shrinking..NOT FAT LOSS..and it rasies testoserone....and yes they take  small amounts also.. did you not see the reports i posted..they are real..not from salesmen...think about it..and injecting this makes your body think your pregant..very bad..and in older women...it caused birth defects..did trudea tell you that ?? read some of this...

It looks like those who want to be slim will have to resort to those old, unglamorous standbys--eating less and exercising more--to shake those excess pounds

I posted the truth about HCG and what it realy is..and does...its sad so many are fooled...HCG is far from new..and does zero for weight loss...your talking like you FOOL the body into thinking its only getting 500 cals...and womens urine does not do this...and womens urine in no way can affect a fat cell..I know more about FATCELLS then anyone here..bar none....and womens urine cant help...hopefully you people will get a grip..and I bash no one..,just because I do not agree..thats bashing ? Just do not be lieing to people who come here ,who dont know better..with all your excercise you could eat so good..and with no pills...no powders..and no WOMENS URINE...and I have every right to tell people the truth..and once again.in tme..KEVEN TRUDEAU will be arrested again...do you tell these people that the second they stop injecting womends  urine.. ALL THE WEIGHT COMES BACK ?? I see that slipped your mind....did you post the real side affects....hmm...truth shoulod not make anyone here mad at me...do as you must..but leave other people alone..or atleast tell the truth..