Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hcg maintenance

I am currently in phase 2 of the hcg diet.  I am losing and loving it.  My concern is maintenance...what type of foods, the only directions I have is no starch, no sugar....so when I am off of the hcg, I go on an atkins diet??
This is my concern as well.  At 204 lbs + cholesterol of 347, I have lost 6-7 lbs in my first four days.  What will happen when I finish the injections, I wonder.  I can say that Stevia is a wonderful replacement for Splenda.  I plan to do meat and veggies M-F, in anticipation that carbs are not my friend--which of course I crave.  If I feel deprived I will regain any weight I have lost.